FSR 2.0 - Let’s try this again

56 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

I think Amd’s goal is to make developer support widespread so nvidia doesn’t push them out of the gpu market with closed dlss. If AMD succeeds, then the logic to always purchase nvidia because of dlss goes out the window. 

Competition is good. I hope Intel gets their act together to give us a third option soon too. 

Matrox is gonna come back with a gaming gpu any day now. Just you wait!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Massdriver said:

I think Amd’s goal is to make developer support widespread so nvidia doesn’t push them out of the gpu market with closed dlss. If AMD succeeds, then the logic to always purchase nvidia because of dlss goes out the window. 

Competition is good. I hope Intel gets their act together to give us a third option soon too. 

I'm just still losing my shit that it runs WAY better on nvidia cards though, that's hilarious to me. How does that even happen?

Forspoken confirmed to use FSR 2.0 on PS5, first confirmed title for the platform:

forspoken-1.jpeg
NOVICEGAMERGUIDES.COM

During GDC 2022, Luminous Engine's technical director gave a demonstration of some of the technologies that they have incorporated into Forspoken.