Batman is a drunk

There was also an old Superboy comic where he moved from Smallville to Metropolis, and while he was standing on a rooftop he mentions how normal Gotham looks across the bay (hinting that from a distance, it looks like any other city). I brought this up in a lot of places prior to BvS coming out & everyone kept telling me how wrong I was and that Mama said Snyder's da Devil :p 

Snyder is the devil. Ok, he's not the devil, he's just a guy that should have stuck to making music videos instead of coming in and fucking up the DC Universe. Dude screwed up the Watchmen on a fundamental level, but since it looked like the comic book and the heads at WB don't actually understand their characters he got a gig he wasn't qualified for.

And now here we are, watching DC not understand that they're lack of giving a shit about the properties they own is why they're in the quagmire they are in, showing no signs of getting out of it. (I mean, really, Thomas Wayne as a Trump-like figure? The fuck are they thinking?)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Interestingly enough,  I just got a text from a buddy of mine. Apparently they will be shooting parts of this movie in Newark... he's gonna P.A. on it. Won't be the first time Newark has been used as a stand in for Gotham.

Any indication of shooting dates? Several insiders say the script still isn’t finished.

• 2 weeks later...

So the Joker film films in Newark starting on September 30th and goes for a few days in October and November @sblfilms

Also  Affleck tells Cavill to hold his beer and Don Draper says "don't mind if I do!"

What's interesting is that he was once in the running to play Superman AND he ALSO has had drinking problems in the past.