Bullet Train (August) - Official Trailer #2

• 3 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Bullet Train (August) - Official Trailer #2
  • 1 month later...
On 6/7/2022 at 10:58 PM, SoberChef said:

Considering I've seen the 1st trailer ahead of just about every movie I have seen this year already, I'm just ready for it to be out already ffs. That being said, I get serious 'Smokin' Aces' vibes from this & I don't hate that!

Definitely reminded me of Smokin Aces and Tarantino's films. I enjoyed it, but I felt like the trailers definitely gave away too much.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

There’s plenty of fun to be had, especially if you go in expecting a goofy action movie. I was a little surprised that the source material is a novel and not an anime, because that’s the energy they seem to be going for. 

to be fair it was a Japanese novel so I have no doubt the author had anime influences

didn't get a chance to see it this weekend but hopefully in the next couple of days

3 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

to be fair it was a Japanese novel so I have no doubt the author had anime influences

didn't get a chance to see it this weekend but hopefully in the next couple of days

Doesn’t look as over the top but it seems to have that Scott Pilgrim kinetic energy going for it.

• 1 month later...