Michigan coach Juwan Howard takes a swing at Wisconsin coach and sparks "ugly" brawl

Commissar SFLUFAN

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Michigan coach Juwan Howard takes a swing at Wisconsin coach and sparks "ugly" brawl

Bunch of whiney babies. They showed a post interview on the news where the guy said he felt like he was in danger because the other guy grabbed his arm at the beginning. Sure...... Or maybe none of the people involved are good at controlling their emotions. That was the goofiest looking slap punch I've seen in a long time. 

• True 1

5 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

Bunch of whiney babies. They showed a post interview on the news where the guy said he felt like he was in danger because the other guy grabbed his arm at the beginning. Sure...... Or maybe none of the people involved are good at controlling their emotions. That was the goofiest looking slap punch I've seen in a long time. 

I’ve seen a lot of Twitter defenses of Howard  pointing out that the other coached grabbed his arm in the handshake line, and if you think THAT earns a person a violent response, you are a psychopath. I don’t think it was wise to do what the other coach did in a heated situation, but it certainly didn’t warrant the escalation.

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I’ve seen a lot of Twitter defenses of Howard  pointing out that the other coached grabbed his arm in the handshake line, and if you think THAT earns a person a violent response, you are a psychopath. I don’t think it was wise to do what the other coach did in a heated situation, but it certainly didn’t warrant the escalation.

i don’t condone the slap. howard went too far. 

but if you grab another dude and block his path to keep walking when he’s already mad, i’m not surprised at all at what happened. 

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F0221%2Fr977409_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Michigan men's basketball coach Juwan Howard, who took a swing at a Wisconsin coach after the Wolverines' loss to the Badgers Sunday, was suspended Monday...

Ice Cube Movie GIF

Shocking the black guy gets the harshest of punishment!

20 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Shocking the black guy gets the harshest of punishment!

Nobody else did anything remotely in the neighborhood of what Howard did. He is lucky to have a job still.

• 1 month later...