ITT I give you a name based off of my impression of you.

Bacon

33 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

The most common name of all. 

TBH, that IS what I had in mind, but not a white Mike, a black Mike. And it isn't that common for me. I only personally knew 1 person who goes by Mike. But something about you smells like you'd be a black Mike and I know 0 black Mikes. If that isn't good enough I can think of another. Like, Brandon is pretty good too. It does kinda piss me off that best came in and did that. Cuz I already knew what I was going to name you when I made this thread. I was just waiting for you to post.

Edit 2: As a Mike, you probably like Hockey, but will at least like a sport no matter what.

Edit: What best did was also a very fucking Kevin thing to do.

Just now, gamer.tv said:

I look forward to my true name. 

You are most definitely a Steven, who goes by Steve at the office, but called Steven by family. You may or may not be a cool guy and your name may be based more off your avatar than your post history...

3 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

I'll play

Jeff. Probably a bit nerdy, but IRL you are just one of the boyz. People know you play games but they don't think of you as a hard core gamer. Whether you are or not, they won't know.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2018 at 8:17 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

In!

Justin 

On 6/23/2018 at 8:33 AM, HGLatinBoy said:

good luck

Alberto 

On 6/23/2018 at 9:23 AM, Boyle5150 said:

Give it to me

Bryan

On 6/23/2018 at 12:10 PM, best3444 said:

Ok, fuck me. 

Ryan

On 6/23/2018 at 1:08 PM, The def star said:

:inserts coin:

Jose

19 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Yeah! This game is rigged! He already knew my real name!

Stephen 

6 hours ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Give me name. Name me now. 

Jim

2 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

I look forward to my true name. 

Ben

2 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

Paging @Mike

Wade

35 minutes ago, DuesEXgame said:

*raises hand* 

Will(William). Something of a Main character but you may not realize it. You haven't had an extraordinary amount of lovers but you really cared about the few that you have had. Especially that crazy one.

3 hours ago, mrbiggsly said:

:guillotine:

Bernard. I have never met one and I don't know you posting history. Also, Bernard Biggsly  sounds like a good combo. 

14 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

I don't care about the impression necessarily, I just wanted to impart my opinion that thick cut jalapeno infused bacon is the best way to do bacon! Maple or cherry smoked of course.

You would have gotten one if it wasn't for 

18 hours ago, SoberChef said:

I think I was actually called Sober Joker before, but IDK and IDGAF, either way, I'm Chris.

I guess I could see you being a James tho. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Let's see what you got.

Not gonna lie, am also basing this off of you avatar and my past associations with people who might also use this avatar. So, your name is Ryan. Like, it isn't even a thinking process. I instantly think Ryan.  And there are also two types of Ryan's. The ones that are Trash and the ones that are not. You are not trash. I swear for every not-trash Ryan there a two trash Ryans. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

Hit me.

Oh hey Dan. How's it going? You (and the wife?!?!?!?) going to the movies later tonight? Yeah, Marci mentioned it. I'm gonna see it sometime next week. Yeah, alright. See ya at lunch!

48 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Not gonna lie, am also basing this off of you avatar and my past associations with people who might also use this avatar. So, your name is Ryan. Like, it isn't even a thinking process. I instantly think Ryan.  And there are also two types of Ryan's. The ones that are Trash and the ones that are not. You are not trash. I swear for every not-trash Ryan there a two trash Ryans. 

My name is Ryan :(

23 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

Do me!!

On 6/23/2018 at 11:26 AM, Bacon said:

But I already know your name. I saw it while getting that picture of Wade. TBH, you look more like a Dave. My uncle is named Davey and has a blond wife. They have a child together who is also blond.