Eminem will not expose his penis during the halftime show.

Derek

• Derek changed the title to Eminem will not expose his penis during the halftime show.
40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Apparently the NFL told him not to, because lol why would he give a shit what they tell him to do.

And double lol at the NFL thinking they can dictate terms here, because apparently the NFL doesn't even pay for the halftime show. 

2 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

Sometimes I'm so oblivious to things. I watched the half time show live, saw Eminem kneel down at the end of his song but just thought it was whatever. Only on a second viewing did I see he was still kneeling after his song ended while Dre was playing the piano. 

Yeah I think the cameras avoided showing too much of it. Honestly they should have all kneeled. 

2 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

Sometimes I'm so oblivious to things. I watched the half time show live, saw Eminem kneel down at the end of his song but just thought it was whatever. Only on a second viewing did I see he was still kneeling after his song ended while Dre was playing the piano. 

Actually, same here. I didn't think anything of it until the internet made me think something of it. I'm sure it probably was for Kaepernick, but it was done at a time that made it kind of inconspicuous for me.

Apparently they told Eminem not to kneel, he did anyway. They told snoop he couldn't have a blue bandana hanging out of his back pocket, so he made his whole outfit basically a blue bandana, Crip walked and threw up his set. They told Dre he had to take cop lyrics out of his songs, he didn't (I wasn't paying too close of attention to the lyrics, so I don't know how true that one is.

It was basically like "lol whatever bro."