One more fire in the hole: Justified is coming back

TCDJUST_EC240-H-2022.jpg?w=1024
WWW.HOLLYWOODREPORTER.COM

The actor is set to return as U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens in 'Justified: City Primeval' miniseries.

Confirming last year’s reports of a possible revival, FX announced Friday a new show titled Justified: City Primeval.

The story is inspired by Elmore Leonard’s novel City Primeval: High Noon in Detroit.

Here’s the storyline: “Having left the hollers of Kentucky eight years ago, Raylan Givens now lives in Miami, a walking anachronism balancing his life as a U.S. Marshal and part-time father of a 14-year-old girl. His hair is grayer, his hat is dirtier, and the road in front of him is suddenly a lot shorter than the road behind. A chance encounter on a desolate Florida highway sends him to Detroit. There he crosses paths with Clement Mansell, aka The Oklahoma Wildman, a violent, sociopathic desperado who’s already slipped through the fingers of Detroit’s finest once and aims to do so again. Mansell’s lawyer, formidable Motor City native Carolyn Wilder, has every intention of representing her client, even as she finds herself caught in between cop and criminal, with her own game afoot as well. These three characters set out on a collision course in classic Elmore Leonard fashion, to see who makes it out of the City Primeval alive.”

14 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Fantastic show. My wife will be happy (Timothy Oliphant is her wet dream). Also the plot is just Predator 2, not that I'm complaining.

Hell yeah. She's a keeper. Your lady has good taste. I'm as hetero as a man can be, but if I saw T-phant in a club scene, I'd try grinding on him. He's one fella that could resurrect my Deadwood and the other is @Pretzel

• True 1