Update: my former female Russian flatmate has adopted the "carnivore diet"

Commissar SFLUFAN

2 hours ago, heydude93 said:

what if any health benefit would there be to only eating meat (without veggies or fruit, i get the cutting carbs part)?  :lol:

No idea.  As you can see from this thread, she has some strange ideas about nutrition that she gets from YouTube.

The ridiculous part is that for years she suffered from a colon condition that she only got over recently.  Now, she's adopting a meat-heavy "diet" which as we all know is absolutely terrible for the colon.

Christ, Russians are stupid.

31 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

No idea.  As you can see from this thread, she has some strange ideas about nutrition that she gets from YouTube.

The ridiculous part is that for years she suffered from a colon condition that she only got over recently.  Now, she's adopting a meat-heavy "diet" which as we all know is absolutely terrible for the colon.

Christ, Russians are stupid.

Honestly, this seems the same as my dad with getting caught up in any and all things featured in stupid youtube universe. Luckily he doesn’t have anything super serious health wise at the moment but I could see it being a problem down the line.

The “health” shit on youtube should be regulated to stop people from harming themselves on someone else’s behest.

Like seriously if I was a sociopath and wanted to harm a bunch of people just for fun, I’d probably start a youtube channel and just give really really bad advise.