NFL Wild Card Weekend (2022) - Playoff Games on a Monday? Oops!

Keyser_Soze

59 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

No, I actually grew up here. Went to Pre-K, Elementary, Middle, and High School here. My family lives here. I moved here to help ease my parents into retirement (hopefully to Mexico) and in a few years I'll move abroad or NYC. 

You said you were born in Mexico, my man!

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Sometimes it's hard for an alt to keep their story straight.

I’m almost 100% sure he recently claimed to have moved to the US in 5th grade…

9 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

No I didn't. I said I was in ESL until the 4th.

How did you end up in ESL classes into the 4th grade if you went to pre-K in the US?!? That is bonkers!

7 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

How did you end up in ESL classes into the 4th grade if you went to pre-K in the US?!? That is bonkers!

ESL isn't a Mexico thing. None of the kids I grew up with spoke English. ESL was created to keep brown and white kids apart in Texas. I never interacted with a white person until the 5th grade. If you don't speak English you go into ESL. Where I grew up in Dallas you never had to speak English.

My patience came over the border, had me here so I would be born an American. Went back to Mexico a week later, and we didn't come back until I started school. We only came here because my dad had lost his job.

7 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

ESL isn't a Mexico thing. None of the kids I grew up with spoke English. ESL was created to keep brown and white kids apart in Texas. I never interacted with a white person until the 5th grade. If you don't speak English you go into ESL. Where I grew up in Dallas you never had to speak English.

My patience came over the border, had me here so I would be born an American. Went back to Mexico a week later, and we didn't come back until I started school. We only came here because my dad had lost his job.

I know what ESL is 😂 My wife was only in ESL in first or second grade? This was when she lived in Amarillo and then she was fluent in English and never had ESL classes after that. She only ever heard English in school as she lived in a wholly Hispanic neighborhood, and my MIL didn’t speak any English at that point so it was all Spanish at home.

11 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I know what ESL is 😂 My wife was only in ESL in first or second grade? This was when she lived in Amarillo and then she was fluent in English and never had ESL classes after that. She only ever heard English in school as she lived in a wholly Hispanic neighborhood, and my MIL didn’t speak any English at that point so it was all Spanish at home.

So then you know that I was in ESL until then because I didn't speak English. 🤪

2 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

So then you know that I was in ESL until then because I didn't speak English. 🤪

Yeah, I’m asking how it took pre-k through 4th grade to learn! I guess my wife was just advanced :p 

23 minutes ago, johnny said:

cowboys coaching staff should be fired. not joking. that team wasn’t prepared, lacks discipline with all those penalties, and they made several stupid decisions to help blow the game. 

good for me and my niners though! :twothumbsup:

I should be fired for not betting more in the betting thread. :p

8 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Sometimes it's hard for an alt to keep their story straight.

I look forward to the day when a documentary team tracks me down and ask me how it feels to be on a forum with one other person and his 12 personalities. 

• True 1