Black Monday - Firings and Hirings

thewhyteboar

3 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Unless Flores has a decent amount of evidence, that suit is gonna get tossed in a nanosecond.

Looks like more stuff is coming. And I love it.

1 minute ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
rawImage.jpg
WWW.HOUSTONCHRONICLE.COM

Texans appear intent on hiring the former quarterback as their head coach despite no...

Lolololol @sblfilms

I hate this franchise so much. Some how I now hate Cal McNair more than Bud Adams, a man who crushed my young soul as a child when he uprooted the Oilers.

b62829c2dfe6471f8e82ab65ebb2e77c.jpg?aut
AMP.USATODAY.COM

Mike McDaniel getting the Dolphins coaching job led to some questioning if he was indeed biracial as he says. McDaniel doesn't owe an explanation.

I thought this was interesting, especially the parts where the author described Black rejection of biracial-but-white-passing people. Being biracial in a country that is so obsessed with race can be difficult to navigate, especially when you are a kid.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@Commissar SFLUFAN

UrbanMeyer_Final-1024x512.png
THEATHLETIC.COM

According to coaches, players and staff, Meyer crossed the line from tough and demanding to belittling, demeaning and leading by fear.

Absolutely unsurprising in every way possible.

6 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@Commissar SFLUFAN

UrbanMeyer_Final-1024x512.png
THEATHLETIC.COM

According to coaches, players and staff, Meyer crossed the line from tough and demanding to belittling, demeaning and leading by fear.

It goes to show you how much college coaches get away with and how terrible most local media must be.  Even a cursory look into his “leadership” style should have revealed that he is a worthless piece of shit who should never have been trusted with college kids. And of course once he was in charge of adult players, who aren’t powerless, his incompetence was fully revealed. Notice how he NEVER accepted blame for anything, not a single thing. 

• True 1

• 1 month later...