8 hours ago, Joe said:

Wordle 204 6/6

🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lol I suck. I never even considered you could use the same letter twice.

LOL I got it in

🟨

🟨🟩

🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

But only because I saw your comment about using the same letter twice, I was completely fucking stumped after the third try until I saw that. :p

1 hour ago, gamer.tv said:

So what’s everyone’s starting word? I’m tread guy. Then young if there’s no joy.

I tried putting in aeiou to start this but it seems they predicted people like me by restricting you to actual words. :p

Wordle 204 5/6

🟨🟨

🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

on my second guess i thought i would be slick by picking a word with 5 different letters and blanked myself. good recovery though. 

17 minutes ago, johnny said:

Wordle 204 5/6

🟨🟨

🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

on my second guess i thought i would be slick by picking a word with 5 different letters and blanked myself. good recovery though. 

Oh yeah, I did the same. I like the technique but just picked a bad word this time

Once I figured out my two starting words of Winds and Great, I pretty much never lose unless it ends up being one of those words with 5 starting consonants that are all equally likely

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Once I figured out my two starting words of Winds and Great, I pretty much never lose unless it ends up being one of those words with 5 starting consonants that are all equally likely

I think adieu seems like the optimal word to start with. Most distinct vowels you're getting in a five letter word. 

Wordle 205 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Spoiler

image.png

So much for going with doubling letters like yesterday. :p I had a major mental block for like a solid minute after queen failed.