The Boys: Season 3 (Amazon Prime, 03 June 2022) - Official Trailer

On 1/7/2022 at 12:12 PM, johnny said:

I havent even watched season 2 yet :D

Same. I liked season one... but the last few years it was hard for me to find the motivation to start a show as dark and cynical as this one...

Plus, Amazon Prime is annoying. I have a sub, but almost never launch the app. out of sight, out of mind.

6 hours ago, ort said:

Same. I liked season one... but the last few years it was hard for me to find the motivation to start a show as dark and cynical as this one...

Plus, Amazon Prime is annoying. I have a sub, but almost never launch the app. out of sight, out of mind.

yeah, my amazon prime is really for shipping. i hardly use the prime app unless there’s something i specifically want to check out. 

Love there's a date, but yeah that's only technically 'a look'.

Really enjoyed both seasons, but honestly for Amazon super hero stuff, I'm more excited about a new season of Invincible, man that was good.

I think those are the only two things I've watched on Amazon Prime beyond random movie I'm in the mood for that happens to be on Prime. As other's have said, it's like the last streaming service that I have that I will go to.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • silentbob changed the title to The Boys: Season 3 (NSFW trailer added)
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Boys: Season 3 (Amazon Prime, 03 June 2022) - Official Red Band Teaser Trailer
1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

Yeah not sure on sentencing but yeah basically he was attacked is how I understood it.

He attacked a chef , punched him twice and glassed him in the face. Of the two only he was arrested. His sentence was suspended so no time will be served.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SimpleG said:

He attacked a chef , punched him twice and glassed him in the face. Of the two only he was arrested. His sentence was suspended so no time will be served.

Ah okay I thought he was attacked first, and then responded by attacking back, I read the article pretty quickly. :p 

• 2 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Boys: Season 3 (Amazon Prime, 03 June 2022) - Official Trailer
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The entire party sequence in the first episode was quite...something.

To put it gently in The Boys terms, that was some real fucked up shit. Uncomfortable but

Spoiler

what a way to start off pride month 

Loving the satirical spins on the daily life and art imitating (sadly) real life Nazi news spin propaganda happening stateside. Can’t wait for the shit to really start hitting the fan