Knuckle deep rectal cleaning

Vitalsign

Think about it for a second. If you got poop on your arm, would you simply wipe it off with toilet paper? Of course not. You would use soap and water. Your asshole is no different. After you evacuate your bowels, get in the shower with a washcloth and go a knuckle deep and clean your rectum. 

The benefits are many, including no skids marks or ass plume odor vapors escaping. When I was 19 I used to do this really cute blonde doggy style but her ass stunk all the time so I would lean to the side to try and avoid the odor column rising from her ass cheeks. I think about her and how badly she could have used this technique.

8 hours ago, Rachel said:

My arm is out and exposed to the world. My ass is hidden in my buttcrack not exposed to the world. 

With that being said, I use a bidet. Does a fantastic job. No need to fist myself with soap and water in the shower. You shouldn’t be putting soap chemicals up your ass anyway that’s not safe. 

Bidets are placebo. There isn’t enough traction to get the feces in rectal folds out. You need to breach the hole and clean it out. Soap is not needed, nor is a fist. 

I’ll bet if I put a lollipop in your ass I’d pull out fecal residue. 

4 hours ago, Rachel said:

Things can get absorbed into your bloodstream through your ass. I wouldn’t be putting random chemicals and substances up there without being sure it’s safe. 

I'd never have the balls to ask my doctor that question lol. Anyway, it's just warm water for cleaning that area now.

5 hours ago, Rachel said:

Things can get absorbed into your bloodstream through your ass. I wouldn’t be putting random chemicals and substances up there without being sure it’s safe. 

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

Lol. I was shoving a soapy wash cloth deep in my anus each shower. I just run warm water in my asshole these days. I'm just curious what harm soap does to you anus...

Google Macy catheter.