Steam Winter Sale 2021

crispy4000

Trading cards are given out again for voting in goty awards and discovery queue.   There are giveaways happening on Epic, and probably a better AAA sale there.  Plus Humble Choice in January.  But Steam refunds are simple enough if you need them.

The biggest highlight this year might be Black Mesa for $5.

There’s actually a good amount I might be picking up this year with store credit I’ve generated.  There’s quite a few super cheap indies hitting historical lows.  (Dicey Dungeons, Unravel Two, etc)

4 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Every time there is a steam sale I get notified that Blasphemous is on sale and think I should finally get it but then I never do. 

I had to remove it from my Switch wishlist eventually because it would always go on sale for super cheap and I would just stare at it. I don’t know why, I actually enjoyed the demo.

53 minutes ago, stepee said:

I had to remove it from my Switch wishlist eventually because it would always go on sale for super cheap and I would just stare at it. I don’t know why, I actually enjoyed the demo.

You can't pull the trigger on Blasphemous, but you actually want to buy Balan Wonderworld??

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

• Haha 1
  • True 1

10 hours ago, Bacon said:

Every time there is a steam sale I get notified that Blasphemous is on sale and think I should finally get it but then I never do. 

Blasphemous is a must buy even it is the game that has most felt like a AAA SNES game to me it is completely amazing.

21 minutes ago, elbobo said:

Longer than that. Hasn't been good since they got rid of flash sales and community vote for which game goes on sale.

This. I really don’t buy much directly from Steam anymore. 

During that time too, publishers used to sell you its whole catalog at a major discount.