NFL Week 16 - Infected By The Holiday Season

Keyser_Soze

17 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Yup. By bother testing at this point 

...because the testing companies are official sponsors of the NFL. All rights reserved.  "Get the Prick" official copyright of the NFL.  Void where prohibited.  Employees are not eligible.  Don't open until next Christmas.

It makes for a nice symbiotic relationship.   

8 hours ago, Biggie said:

spacer.png

Career Regular Season TDs - Class of 2018

Josh Allen (59 games):         131

Lamar Jackson (58 games): 105

Baker Mayfield (59 games):   95

Sam Darnold (48 games):      62

Josh Rosen (24 games):         12

131 tds second all time to Dan Marino (144) in the first four years with 2 games left (one game without the asterisk).

Still digging my Bills’ non-pro bowl QB.

41 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

He's not even a reserve?

Reserve is butkiss.

I think 2 or 3 of our D1P’s Board members are “reserve” QB AFC Pro Bowl designees.

edit:

Lamar Jackson, pro bowl, 12 games: 18 total tds.

Josh Allen, non pro bowl,  through HIS first 12 games this year, to be fair to Lamar:  29 total tds.

both records after 12 games: 7-5

and I really like Lamar and I am also just filling space here. It’s coming to playoff time and I just need something to get fired up about.

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Falcons vs Bills Sunday @BuckFly

Biggie, is there anybody on the Falcons who doesn't have COVID?

I believe it is up to 12 right now.

Your Birds have been so hard to figure out this year.  Dramatically outscored at times, but still right in it at 7-8.  They are against the wall and I don't like facing teams in that position. 

4 minutes ago, BuckFly said:

Biggie, is there anybody on the Falcons who doesn't have COVID?

I believe it is up to 12 right now.

Your Birds have been so hard to figure out this year.  Dramatically outscored at times, but still right in it at 7-8.  They are against the wall and I don't like facing teams in that position. 

They have been a much better road team this year for sure.  Don't think they will stand a chance against the Bills in those weather conditions.

13 minutes ago, Biggie said:

They have been a much better road team this year for sure.  Don't think they will stand a chance against the Bills in those weather conditions.

At kickoff it should be 30 degrees, partly cloudy and little wind, likely under 15 mph.  

You can laugh ha-ha as this is Buffalo, but besides the dome game the weather has been simply terrible all year, home and away.

The Bills have played one outdoor game this year (@ Miami) where the temperature was 50 degrees or over, no rain and wind less than 10 mph.  

Even the Tampa game was a wet mess. 

I want a dome so badly, but as they plan the new stadium that ship has likely sailed...for the next 20-30 years. 

On 12/30/2021 at 12:49 PM, Biggie said:

A dome? A lose that home field advantage? You crazy.

On 12/30/2021 at 9:06 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

I think any modern stadium that's being built is going to have some sort of dome built in. Beyond technological reasons it also increases your chance of hosting a super bowl.

UPDATED FORECAST for Sunday:   

Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. Some mixed winterprecipitation possible. High 31F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.

home field advantage now is a QB who can throw piss missiles, not the weather.  As they are about to have 45 million dollars a year invested in him I’d like to capitalize his talents and make it a little more desirable for FAs to come play with him.