++ College Football 2018 Thread - UCF The Best Team to Never Make the CFP 2 Years in a Row ++

Keyser_Soze

Thrilled with the Florida game today. Only beating FSU once this decade before today was really disturbing to me. :p 

I was surprised by how badly Michigan lost. Otherwise, most games went as you'd expect. LSU vs A&M is entertaining, and LSU is facing some problems. Notre Dame's game is surprising to me so far, but there's a half left.

As an FSU fan/grad(who also was accepted by UF ;)), I have to say the game turned out how I expected.  Hell, it would have looked bad if UF had NOT beaten this year's FSU team.  We'd struggle with a good Division 1-AA school, hell we did(Samford, I believe).

Anyway, no disappointment here.  It is what it is.

41 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

How is going 12-0 disappointing?

It was 7 - 0 almost the whole first half of the game with USC leading, which is about the time I posted that. Notre Dame should have been rolling, they're lucky that USC kept shooting themselves in the foot and the defense stepped up. :p

• Guillotine 1

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

Apparently the white dude punched an LSU employee that has Parkinson’s and Mr. Faulk jumped in to defend him. Good for him.

I read that. First, I hate that I was tired last night that I missed that many overtimes. Second, for anyone looking for confirmation to all of this, LSU gave this story, and Texas says it's looking into it. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened with the tension in the air after all of that.

On 11/25/2018 at 10:54 AM, SaysWho? said:

tenor.gif

I read that. First, I hate that I was tired last night that I missed that many overtimes. Second, for anyone looking for confirmation to all of this, LSU gave this story, and Texas says it's looking into it. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened with the tension in the air after all of that.

Turns out the white dude was JIMBO’S NEPHEW :lol:

Company fires employee after racially charged post targeting FSU coach Willie Taggart

Christopher Holder, a Tallahassee native and lifelong Seminoles fan who created the "Garnet and Great" Facebook group for fans and former players, said the lynching image of Taggart appeared in the comments section of a post he made to encourage fans despite the tough season. 

Holder said he deleted the image and blocked Shand from further access to the group, where'd he'd been a member for three years.

"He was pretty much a jerk when I contacted him, and he pretty much started cursing me out,” Holder said.

The image and his comments:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...