++ College Football 2018 Thread - UCF The Best Team to Never Make the CFP 2 Years in a Row ++

Keyser_Soze

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Yep. Put in a red shirt freshman to manage the rest of the game.

Hahhahahahhaha. Coach really fucked himself by screwing over his original starting QB. 

3 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

ND beating Stanford 38-17 with 8 mins to go!

Did you see the guy on Ohio State get ejected for targeting?  My god that wasn’t targeting. 

Holy fucking shit James Franklin is a moron. Mcsorley is having a career game and you take the ball away from him at the most pivotal play of the game. Related: why did we only have a spy on him for literally two plays?

Lol oh well thanks for the win. I fucking hate playing Penn State. My heart and body can't take it.

8 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Holy fucking shit James Franklin is a moron. Mcsorley is having a career game and you take the ball away from him at the most pivotal play of the game. Related: why did we only have a spy on him for literally two plays?

Lol oh well thanks for the win. I fucking hate playing Penn State. My heart and body can't take it.

I guess they were trying to fool them? Lol. They kinda over thinked it and out smarted themselves. 

9 hours ago, Biggie said:

I guess they were trying to fool them? Lol. They kinda over thinked it and out smarted themselves. 

It took two timeouts to be that stupid

9 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It shouldn't have even come to that, the defense decided they couldn't tackle anymore on the last two drives. :p

That's true, but also Ohio State decided to run effective plays for a change. The last two drives looked like the first drive or two from the second half

Auburn actually lost, and Tennessee breaks the conference loss streak. Whoa.

Good adjustments by Florida. Vandy really took advantage of a lot, but the yardage and adjustments in the second quarter onward were well-done. I'm really liking what Mullen is building. That next game against UGA is gonna be big, though, regardless as to what the outcome is against LSU.