Zaku3's hobby progress thread.

Zaku3

19 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

I dunno dude. Fucking Bandai a way bigger company then GW is like out of gunpla. It's crazy you can only find scalpers or a handful of legitamate businesses selling gunpla. 

Its been a constant. Monthly restock of new models has been extremely consistent. They make their own plastic,  Bandai doesn't, at least I don't believe they do.

3 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Its been a constant. Monthly restock of new models has been extremely consistent. They make their own plastic,  Bandai doesn't, at least I don't believe they do.

Ahh didn't know also didn't realize they were 107 each. Oh well was gonna get em anyway. This reminds me I need a new air compressor. Well a new one would be nice. My current one is beat up and old plus it lacks pressure control and an air tank.

12 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

Ahh didn't know also didn't realize they were 107 each. Oh well was gonna get em anyway. This reminds me I need a new air compressor. Well a new one would be nice. My current one is beat up and old plus it lacks pressure control and an air tank.

Oh ya, honestly, prices are out of control on GW's stuff.

I bought a new compressor and iwata airbrush last year. Best hobby purchase ever.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 3:57 PM, Zaku3 said:

I love this little guy. Gotta add some accessories to him but ya he is ready to take on the enemies of man.

I love beakies so much. I want some beak helmets for my primaris models.

I got my Age of Darkness set, but haven't opened it yet. Still building chaos knights.