Update: my hemorrhoid eventually went away

Commissar SFLUFAN

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

This little bastard popped up a couple of days ago and my God, how could something so relatively small cause SUCH a level of discomfort :doh:

I've been treating it with gel and medicated pads, but I can tell it's gonna be a few days yet before it goes away. 

You need to go to the Dr and get a prescription steroid cream. Apply it after a workout shower or whenever they seem to be flaring up. Over the counter won't cut it. I would do it before you start bleeding when you wipe. 

2 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

It's not an age thing. If you're lifting heavy you're putting immense pressure on your body and essentially the only output is for the veins at the bottom of the pressure to erupt. Most people who workout hard have this issue. Yes all those fit Instagram models. 

It actually erupted AS I was lifting a couple of days ago!

• Thanks 1

I actually just got back from the gym. I wasn't feeling it but there was an alt righter there with a skull and blue stripe shirt so I made sure to do my warm-up dumbbell presses at 85lbs per hand wearing my mask at a very high intensity. The motivation I needed. I did 85x10, 90x10, 95x10, 55x10, 65x10, 75x5, 75x5, 80x5, 80x5, 80x5

21 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

I actually just got back from the gym. I wasn't feeling it but there was an alt righter there with a skull and blue stripe shirt so I made sure to do my warm-up dumbbell presses at 85lbs per hand wearing my mask at a very high intensity. The motivation I needed. I did 85x10, 90x10, 95x10, 55x10, 65x10, 75x5, 75x5, 80x5, 80x5, 80x5

You're a big boy. Good for you in working out. Takes a lot of discipline and effort to do it. I used to do it back in my college basketball days. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: my hemorrhoid eventually went away

I had to have one cut out. I went to urgent care and the Dr there told me it would have to be cut. He said I could set up an appointment for it or he could just do it right there. He got a nurse (she happened to be incredibly hot, which made this all so, so much worse) and had me lie on my side in the fetal position and the nurse held open my ass cheeks while he cut the hemorrhoid open and removed it. One of the worst experiences of my life. Slightly eclipsed by my next pooping experience, but at least that was private.

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Rev said:

I had to have one cut out. I went to urgent care and the Dr there told me it would have to be cut. He said I could set up an appointment for it or he could just do it right there. He got a nurse (she happened to be incredibly hot, which made this all so, so much worse) and had me lie on my side in the fetal position and the nurse held open my ass cheeks while he cut the hemorrhoid open and removed it. One of the worst experiences of my life. Slightly eclipsed by my next pooping experience, but at least that was private.

but did you get her number tho