I don't know where to move

Fizzzzle

4 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

No, I said I like them! I used to hate them when I was a kid. These days I pretty much want to be able to swim through the air.

You are confusing! You literally said it was like Satan’s taint in the NE in the summer and it was why the weather sucked.

Anyway, good luck. Never been to NOLA.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Joe said:

You are confusing! You literally said it was like Satan’s taint in the NE in the summer and it was why the weather sucked.

Anyway, good luck. Never been to NOLA.

I probably have said that.

One thing the pandemic has changed in me is that I've actually been stuck in the northwest for the past 2 winters, whereas normally I fuck off for a month or so every winter and go to the jungle. It's made me realize how much I hate the cold when I actually have to deal with it for months on end. Then when I went to the northeast this summer, I felt instantly rejuvenated as soon as I got off the plane.

Ask me again in another few years and I'll probably say I want to move to Alaska or something.

2 minutes ago, Rachel said:

yeah it’s ridiculous. In my country there’s laws against that kind of thing. Not in this capitalistic shithole though I guess. 

Where I used to live I was grandfathered into a lower rate (but it was steadily increasing). If I were to move to a different spot in the same place the rate would be double (Looking at the website its $1,500)

On 1/1/2022 at 11:58 AM, Siebzehn said:

:lol:

As someone that currently lives there I'd love to hear you elaborate

On 12/12/2021 at 8:01 PM, Fizzzzle said:

I don't know if you can even call it a town... it's just like if a cardboard cutout of a suburban home fucked a Wal-Mart and then got bitten by a radioactive spider and now 2 million people live there.

7 minutes ago, Siebzehn said:

Yeah don't really disagree largely. There are nicer areas though that don't feel so boring like Pungo and Sandbridge

A woman that I'm kinda/sorta involved with lives in VA Beach and hates it to such an extent that she would rather travel all the way to Alexandria to see me just to get out of town.

25 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

A woman that I'm kinda/sorta involved with lives in VA Beach and hates it to such an extent that she would rather travel all the way to Alexandria to see me just to get out of town.

Wade just casually slipping in that he's got a lady.

23 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

:lol:

She and my girlfriend would be of the same mind.

It's not that bad to me. It's boring, but of lot of cities in the US are. It just feels a bit like an overgrown sprawling mid size town in the US, but it just happens to have a million people. Nothing that interesting, not a ton of character but nothing too terrible. 

30 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

She hates it so much that it's actually making her depressed.  She badly wants to move to NoVA, but there are some very pressing reasons why she can't do that just yet.

House arrest means she is white 

kate mckinnon snl GIF by Saturday Night Live