Strong Toilet

prevail

I take a shit every day and each time it clogs the toilet. I have tried all 3 toilets in the house and they clog every time. So, is there some way to purchase an industrial strength toilet from somewhere? Like even a prison type of toilet.
There is actually one toilet in the house that is supposed to be good and it's stronger than most toilets, but it still clogs every time.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, prevail said:

I take a shit every day and each time it clogs the toilet. I have tried all 3 toilets in the house and they clog every time. So, is there some way to purchase an industrial strength toilet from somewhere? Like even a prison type of toilet.
There is actually one toilet in the house that is supposed to be good and it's stronger than most toilets, but it still clogs every time.

Yes you can get a stronger flushing toilet. Look on build.com, Koehler and Toto are probably the best upper tier brands. I actually just ordered the Kohler Betello with Continuous Clean and with a Bidet.

I have an industrial type toilet in my apartment. It was brand new when I moved in. I still clog it so not sure what to tell you.

5 hours ago, TheLeon said:

When I know I have a bad one coming, I flush once just after it starts to drop, then flush again once I’m done. It’s not a perfect system, but it does help me stay mostly clog-free

I guess this does help.

I clogged my brother’s toilet TWICE in the three days we were up there. He somehow didn’t have a plunger, so we got one. Didn’t work, had to then get a snake and I snaked that bad boy. Two days later and I clogged it again. This has been a problem all my life.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/29/2021 at 6:38 AM, Fizzzzle said:

Fucking courtesy flushes, my dudes. It's not just for the smell.

Except when you try to courtesy flush and it clogs and overflows while you're still trying to use it.

edit: Yes, this did happen to me, in a public stall. I had to switch to the next stall with my pants down.

42 minutes ago, Rev said:

Except when you try to courtesy flush and it clogs and overflows while you're still trying to use it.

edit: Yes, this did happen to me, in a public stall. I had to switch to the next stall with my pants down.

This happened to me once in college, it didn't overflow but it made it look like I'd clogged it by tossing in an unreasonable amount of toilet paper. Thankfully made it back to my room without anyone seeing me, but it was across the hall from me so I overheard the conversation when other people discovered it. 

Also I think it was a Friday and we had no housekeeping over the weekends. 

I was getting a new toilet for the kid's bathroom (one that was shorter and wasn't an oval shape so the childrens poo actually ended up in the water) and I saw one that advertised that it could flush 8 billiard balls (turns out it's 7!). Maybe look into that one.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Glacier-Bay-Power-Flush-2-Piece-1-28-GPF-Single-Flush-Elongated-Toilet-in-White-with-Slow-Close-Seat-Included-N2450E/308702440

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I was getting a new toilet for the kid's bathroom (one that was shorter and wasn't an oval shape so the childrens poo actually ended up in the water) and I saw one that advertised that it could flush 8 billiard balls (turns out it's 7!). Maybe look into that one.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Glacier-Bay-Power-Flush-2-Piece-1-28-GPF-Single-Flush-Elongated-Toilet-in-White-with-Slow-Close-Seat-Included-N2450E/308702440

5,040 billiard balls? :shock:

I’m actually working with some people on something for this that should completely solve the problem without needing more flushing power. Essentially the problem is all these toilet companies are all trying to reinvent a square wheel, it’s just never going to work right. Our product will have it essentially so that your poop first drops into a bucket before it hits the water. Then when you hit flush a retractable cover pulls over the bucket and then the device blends your poop into a liquid that then pours into the water and finally flushes. IF someone has such a problem that even the amount of liquid is too much to flush at once there is an option that automatically drains the bucket and flushes over time so you can move on with your day as it handles your business for you.

2 hours ago, stepee said:

I’m actually working with some people on something for this that should completely solve the problem without needing more flushing power. Essentially the problem is all these toilet companies are all trying to reinvent a square wheel, it’s just never going to work right. Our product will have it essentially so that your poop first drops into a bucket before it hits the water. Then when you hit flush a retractable cover pulls over the bucket and then the device blends your poop into a liquid that then pours into the water and finally flushes. IF someone has such a problem that even the amount of liquid is too much to flush at once there is an option that automatically drains the bucket and flushes over time so you can move on with your day as it handles your business for you.

Don't be a fucking coward, just design a toilet with enough power that if you're still sitting when you flush, you're at risk for prolapse.

Due to my recent lifestyle change, my fecal output has dropped CONSIDERABLY.

It's not that I'm constipated - it's that my body really does appear to be utilizing just about everything that I input into it and processing it effectively/efficiently to the extent that there really is very little excess waste matter to expel.

• Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

It's not that I'm constipated - it's that my body really does appear to be utilizing just about everything that I input into it and processing it effectively/efficiently to the extent that there really is very little excess waste matter to expel.

So you don't need your strong toilet anymore?

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

You not eating or something. Trust me it's pretty good.

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Congrats on becoming a machine lol