~* Commissar SFLUFAN's D1P Thanksgiving Giveaway*~

Commissar SFLUFAN

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Today's your lucky day @best3444!

What would you like for your brand-new XSX?

Awesome! I'm going have to think about it because I loaded up on games prior to me getting the XSX. Can I let you know tomorrow?

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

Just give the man a year of GamePass :dancing:

I just got 2 years of gamepass ultimate.

44 minutes ago, stepee said:

Throwing in my vote for best XSX enhanced game that I don’t think @best3444owns yet and isn’t on gamepass:

Hitman 3

Is there a version you can gift with the whole trilogy or can you get that for $60 rn? Because that’s is such a sweet package.

I did a lot of research on this and it seems like a winner. It'll look and run great on xsx. However, I don't know the answer to your question. Either way: @Commissar SFLUFAN I'd like Hitman 3. Thank you very much!

31 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I did a lot of research on this and it seems like a winner. It'll look and run great on xsx. However, I don't know the answer to your question. Either way: @Commissar SFLUFAN I'd like Hitman 3. Thank you very much!

Are you sure?

Hitman 3 is quite a different type of game than what I've seen you interested in.  It's VERY much a sandbox game where you essentially make your own fun by approaching each mission in a creative way and they're intended to be replayed over and over again using different tactics/strategies.

Just making sure that you're aware of what the series is about.

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Are you sure?

Hitman 3 is quite a different type of game than what I've seen you interested in.  It's VERY much a sandbox game where you essentially make your own fun by approaching each mission in a creative way and they're intended to be replayed over and over again using different tactics/strategies.

Just making sure that you're aware of what the series is about.

I find with all three games now there is enough there if you want to just run through the whole thing. You are still looking at a 20 hour game or so for just the one run. That’s how I’m playing it and it’s damn good.

Edit: And some locations are just stunning!

Geez, I feel like I'm some asshole that needs taken care of around here. I know I would enjoy Hitman but stepee is correct, I have enough games to play at the moment.

I would have gone with Horizon if I owned a PS5. I'm going to enjoy Elden Ring. Hell, I loved Bloodborne so it can't be much more difficult than that. I don't think it can be with it being "open world".  Hmm :thinking:

I'll choose this afternoon. I have to leave for another 12 hour day in 30 min so I don't want to jump the gun this time. I don't want to get anyone upset.

10 hours ago, best3444 said:

Geez, I feel like I'm some asshole that needs taken care of around here. I know I would enjoy Hitman but stepee is correct, I have enough games to play at the moment.

I would have gone with Horizon if I owned a PS5. I'm going to enjoy Elden Ring. Hell, I loved Bloodborne so it can't be much more difficult than that. I don't think it can be with it being "open world".  Hmm :thinking:

I'll choose this afternoon. I have to leave for another 12 hour day in 30 min so I don't want to jump the gun this time. I don't want to get anyone upset.

You’re not an asshole, we just care. 

• Thanks 1