Update: Mission Accomplished!

Commissar SFLUFAN

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You're only supposed to use enough that it's noticeable if someone is very close to you. If the whole theater smells it you're using it wrong.

Problem is you get to a point where you personally can't tell if you have a lot on. So it can be difficult. You just have to stick to the 1-2 spray routine.

On 11/17/2021 at 3:23 PM, stepee said:

Well yeah, but I don’t eat lunch either, I’m pretty sure you are supposed to eat something before dinner. 

Back when I was on the big diet I only ate one (big) meal per day and a little snack at the end of my eating window. Kaberle was also a 1 meal a day guy. 

There really are no rules. When it comes to a healthy diet we're all literally still just guessing. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

If you want to really lose weight just stop eating and drink water. You can drop 10lbs in a week easily. I know this from a "friend" *coughs*

Yeah, no.

This isn't about weight loss, it's about also reducing fat/increasing strength. 

I honestly don't know how much I weigh now, nor do I care.  When I'm able to look at myself in the mirror and feel comfortable in my clothes and my own skin again, that's when I'll know that I've reached the "correct" weight, whatever the hell it maybe.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Yeah, no.

This isn't about weight loss, it's about also reducing fat/increasing strength. 

I honestly don't know how much I weigh now, nor do I care.  When I'm able to look at myself in the mirror and feel comfortable in my clothes and my own skin again, that's when I'll know that I've reached the "correct" weight, whatever the hell it maybe.

I understand. Wish you luck! I was just being weird like I always am. I knew my statement had nothing to do with your motivations.

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I don't and that's all that really matters :p

Idk if it’s the same for you but if for whatever reason I gain too much weight above my norm but I always just *feel* all the extra weight. Maybe it’s psychological but I just can’t feel it on me and it’s uncomfortable until I’m back in a normal weight.

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I can honestly say that this is the BEST I've felt in years!

I'm going turn 47 in early January and I really do feel physically/mentally like I'm back  in my 30s.

You got pretty much exactly 7 years on me old man! That's awesome you are feeling that great. Good for you.

I missed it earlier—how frequently are you having Huel? What else are you eating/drinking daily? @Commissar SFLUFAN

I had ask about flavor on FB earlier because I’ve been through so many different whey or meal replacement shake brands, and after about a week or so, I just can’t stomach the flavor any longer. It upsets my stomach just thinking about having more, and then it just sits there and goes to waste. 

The only one I’ve never gotten sick of is Chocolate Shakeology. But the cost is pretty ridiculous. I signed up as a coach just to get the decent discount. 

I do Overnight Oats for breakfast, with Oatmilk, which is about a 500 calorie breakfast. Really love that service and the variety of their oatmeal. It’s really good. Then I’ll do Shakeology for lunch, and then whatever meal service I’m currently subscribed to, which is Home Chef right now. 

Problem is, I snack. At night. So I don’t lose any weight. Would love something that worked for hunger suppression. I just have to get back to working out. 

Is it wrong I want to try Huel just to get their shaker? :lol:

1 minute ago, Emblazon said:

I missed it earlier—how frequently are you having Huel? What else are you eating/drinking daily? @Commissar SFLUFAN

I'm consuming two 400 calorie (2 scoops of the powder) Huel shakes during my 8-hour feeding window: one at 12pm, one at 4pm.

I then have a dinner that consists of salmon and vegetables after my evening workout and before the 8pm start of my fasting window.

• Thanks 1

The only thing that works is heavy weightlifting, don't be a bitch and push yourself.

Also I'm gonna start taking testosterone supps this week, but I'm Mexican and I eat whatever the fuck I want. 

Typically I have full fat yogurt with granola and honey for breakfast. Breakfast tacos or breakfast bagel for lunch, then a salad and veggies of some kind for dinner. I only eat meat when I eat out, about twice a week. (Likely tacos)