Update: Mission Accomplished!

Commissar SFLUFAN

I’ve thought about possibly going this route as I never am hungry in the morning and often end up eating fast food at lunch as I’m driving around doing work at the various theaters. My cholesterol was a little high at my most recent doctor’s appointment and that is almost surely do to my fast food lunch habit.

After about a week on this plan, these are my observations:

- The worst part is the insomnia (trouble falling asleep, waking up at around 2am or 3am and having trouble falling back asleep), but despite this, I really have no lack of energy during the working day or at the gym.

- The increased mental sharpness and clarity is DEFINITELY a real thing!  

- My overall appetite has been cut pretty sharply to the point where when I was taking Inuk out for his morning walk, I actually felt a bit nauseous when I caught the scent of someone cooking their breakfast.

- There have already been some physical changes - my pants are fitting a bit looser and I can tighten my belt one more notch, and someone remarked that they could notice that my face looked leaner.

So far, so good!

Edit: oh, the fluctuations in body temperature do take some getting used to - YOU'RE BURNING UP!  NOW YOU'RE FREEZING!  YOU'RE BURNING AGAIN!

I don't think cologne is canceled per se (I still wear it when I'm going out for a social event), but I think there's greater sensitivity to the fact that it can fuck up people with allergies, so wearing it in certain contexts (the office, airplanes, etc.) where people can't necessarily escape it is a bit uncouth.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I don't think cologne is canceled per se (I still wear it when I'm going out for a social event), but I think there's greater sensitivity to the fact that it can fuck up people with allergies, so wearing it in certain contexts (the office, airplanes, etc.) where people can't necessarily escape it is a bit uncouth.

Makes sense. I also only do two sprays these days, so it’s not very noticeable. Back in the day, I used to spray away!

11 hours ago, Chris- said:

Men’s Warehouse is one of those stores that I only saw the appeal in upon turning 30; now I simply do not go in because I know I would end up spending too much money. 

One neat thing about Men's Warehouse is if you need a tuxedo rental somewhere else, you can go get fitted at the one closest to you and then they'll forward your measurements to the one where you're going so you can pick the tuxedo up there.

7 hours ago, Joe said:

Makes sense. I also only do two sprays these days, so it’s not very noticeable. Back in the day, I used to spray away!

I just do one spray on one of my wrists and rub my wrists together, and a second one on my neck if I'm like going out somewhere club-ish.

Have not been wearing a lot lately though for obvious reasons and I also recently discovered that my go-to cologne was actually discontinued like 10 years ago. :( I've been buying it as needed since then but I guess I've just been buying old stock most of the time I've been wearing it. Not looking forward to eventually having to find a new cologne. :(

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

I just do one spray on one of my wrists and rub my wrists together, and a second one on my neck if I'm like going out somewhere club-ish.

Have not been wearing a lot lately though for obvious reasons and I also recently discovered that my go-to cologne was actually discontinued like 10 years ago. :( I've been buying it as needed since then but I guess I've just been buying old stock most of the time I've been wearing it. Not looking forward to eventually having to find a new cologne. :(

what was it?

So, is the answer then that people still wear cologne but only in such social situations like a party? What if it’s a date and you are going to a movie? The theater would be similar to a plane in that closed in regard but it’s considered a social activity.

31 minutes ago, stepee said:

So, is the answer then that people still wear cologne but only in such social situations like a party? What if it’s a date and you are going to a movie? The theater would be similar to a plane in that closed in regard but it’s considered a social activity.

Well if I plan to play with myself later in the evening I’ll put a little on because you know a guy likes to smell good when he is :fap:

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

My boss smells like he poured an entire bottle of cologne on his body. It's litteraly difficult to have a conversation with him because the power of the cologne is significant. Nobody has the balls to tell him a squirt or two is sufficient lol 😆 

I worked with a guy who'd get some cologne and spray a bunch over his hands then rub it all over his neck and body. Certainly not the subtle way you're supposed to use it.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, stepee said:

You're only supposed to use enough that it's noticeable if someone is very close to you. If the whole theater smells it you're using it wrong.