Update: Mission Accomplished!

Commissar SFLUFAN

Just now, Biggie said:

Was it good? And if so, do you plan on continuing to drink them as a regular part of your diet?

It was surprisingly good and I do plan to continue to consume them as part of my current exercise (twice a day - fasted cardio in the AM, weight training in the PM) / intermittent fasting (16 hours fast/8 hours feeding window) routine to ensure that I get the necessary macros.  I'll consume one shake at 12pm another at 4pm, then have a normal, healthy dinner at 8pm.

2 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Are your prepared for how gassy it will make you? I was ripping some serious heat when I was on Soylent, people actively avoided walking by my desk. 

Fortunately, because the building is at 50% capacity, my officemate is WFH 80% of the week so I can let 'er rip at my heart's content and the 20% of the week I WFH so only Inuk has to suffer.

I've been drinking this shit for a while as a mass gainer / post-exercise drink. The first time I tasted the salted caramel flavor I almost vomited. I have since settled on mixing the banana and strawberry shortcake flavors, which is tolerable in a 2:1 ratio. It's not great, but it also seems much less sketchy than most protein shakes / gainers.

It's also NOT soylent so it DOESN'T come with an NFT in every box.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Is Mullen getting canned? If so who would you want to replace him?

10 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I have been so very far removed from Gator football that I'll defer to @SaysWho? on that one.

I don't think he is yet. Just a gut feeling, but this is a bit different from Muschamp who had one good year (that still didn't have an amazing offense), one mediocre, and one really bad one by the time he had a Samford-level game (losing to Georgia Southern, never mind Vanderbilt). Mullen's first three years were pretty damned good, including a hell of a shootout with Alabama in the championship in 2020. I think what works against him is that as good as those seasons were, none of them had a championship, so it's still four years with no championship even though they had a hell of a stacked offense last year.

My guess would be they're going to see how he does with a new defensive coordinator first in 2022 since they got rid of Grantham and the offensive lines coaches, which were the two things that were really lacking; if they wanted to can Mullen, I think they'd have done that instead. If the next two games are REALLY bad, I don't know if they'll factor that or if they'll chalk it up to a lost season and a DC transition, but I have to imagine getting rid of those two meant they'll give Mullen another year.

1 hour ago, Moa said:

I've been drinking this shit for a while as a mass gainer / post-exercise drink. The first time I tasted the salted caramel flavor I almost vomited. I have since settled on mixing the banana and strawberry shortcake flavors, which is tolerable in a 2:1 ratio. It's not great, but it also seems much less sketchy than most protein shakes / gainers.

It's also NOT soylent so it DOESN'T come with an NFT in every box.

I've never seen any NFTs in my Soylent boxes...:s