Update: Mission Accomplished!

Commissar SFLUFAN

57 minutes ago, Jason said:

Having seen Wade eat, all of this makes perfect sense.

I’m going to make Wade a paella one day and the best I can hope for a reaction will be something along the lines of “my palette finds this substance to be somewhat agreeable.”

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Joe said:

I’m going to make Wade a paella one day and the best I can hope for a reaction will be something along the lines of “my palette finds this substance to be somewhat agreeable.”

Wade will get back to enjoying food at some point, he just needs to channel his focus right now. Real warrior zen kind of stuff, only instead of ronin armor it's his Men's Warehouse suits.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Joe said:

For the record, I absolutely ADORE paella so I promise that my reaction will be significantly more appreciative!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You said you are almost there, I'm saying when you eventually get there, if you do, you're not going to be pushing veganism down people's throats.

If I ever do get there, I certainly won't.

If someone asks me about it, I'll discuss it with them, but I won't "evangelize" about it.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Moa said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I tried to order some last night and they were "updating inventory" and the store was down, so I suspect it was literally today.

I think you're right, not by a ton but it's up. I was looking a couple of days ago and the $/meal listing for ordering three types of Hot and Savorys was not above $4 like it is now.

I guess it's time for an update!

I've hit my initial goal of once again fitting into my suits!  In fact, the pants are fitting a bit loose around my waist and the jackets are fitting a little snug around my shoulders which pleases me greatly!  As for my waist, I'm back down to 34" which is exactly where I wanted to be by the end of January/middle of February so I'm a bit ahead of schedule.

For all practical purposes, this means that I can ease up a bit on the two-a-day workouts while completely maintaining the 16/8 intermittent fasting schedule and the restricted diet.  But most importantly, I can start playing videogames again as I'd decided to put my preferred hobby on hold while I got my physical conditioning back to where I wanted it to be!

Funnily enough, I'm back to exactly where I was about two years ago when I made this thread:

What REALLY pisses me off is that I was doing freakin' great until the Most Boring/Stupidest Apocalypse Ever COMPLETELY derailed my progress :lol:  I sure as hell ain't gonna let that happen again!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I guess it's time for an update!

I've hit my initial goal of once again fitting into my suits!  In fact, the pants are fitting a bit loose around my waist and the jackets are fitting a little snug around my shoulders which pleases me greatly!  As for my waist, I'm back down to 34" which is exactly where I wanted to be by the end of January/middle of February so I'm a bit ahead of schedule.

For all practical purposes, this means that I can ease up a bit on the two-a-day workouts while completely maintaining the 16/8 intermittent fasting schedule and the restricted diet.  But most importantly, I can start playing videogames again as I'd decided to put my preferred hobby on hold while I got my physical conditioning back to where I wanted it to be!

Funnily enough, I'm back to exactly where I was about two years ago when I made this thread:

What REALLY pisses me off is that I was doing freakin' great until the Most Boring/Stupidest Apocalypse Ever COMPLETELY derailed my progress :lol:  I sure as hell ain't gonna let that happen again!

That was TWO YEARS AGO? 

I swear that thread was 5 months ago.