Update: Mission Accomplished!

Commissar SFLUFAN

2 minutes ago, Rachel said:

honestly as long you’ve got a clean bill of physical health from your doctor, there’s nothing wrong with eating once a day if that’s what your body naturally wants you to do.  

This is essentially correct.

There really is no "proper" way to consume your daily caloric content.

5 minutes ago, Rachel said:

honestly as long you’ve got a clean bill of physical health from your doctor, there’s nothing wrong with eating once a day if that’s what your body naturally wants you to do.  

I mean maybe there’s some people who can do that and feel healthy, but it makes me feel lightheaded.

35 minutes ago, stepee said:

I’ll watch this thread because I have trouble eating breakfast and lunch so maybe something like this could be a good alternative to my current meals of nothing.

How has your pain meds been affecting your appetite? As well as just being generally immobile?

4 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

How has your pain meds been affecting your appetite? As well as just being generally immobile?

Well, I’m more talking about how I normally eat, not the current situation. Normally it’s mostly an anxiety thing.

I don’t have pain meds anymore unfortunately; they have moved me to a program of just sitting around in the pain and #deal.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Rachel said:

That's what I do. I don't eat breakfast. I drink a boost at lunch, then have a decent size dinner. It's been working fine for me.

48 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Make sure you are getting plenty of electrolytes especially if you are working out fasted. It can be the difference between feeling like shit and having plenty of energy.

I personally mix lite salt and water while fasting.

Yup - I'm drinking lots of electrolytes-enhanced water.

I’m thinking a shake like this could be helpful for my dinners. I eat reasonable portions basically through the work day, but then I come home and just snack all evening because I’m too tired and lazy to make real food. If I can come home, slam a protein-rich shake and be satisfied for the 4-5 hours until I go to sleep, that would be great. I used your code, gonna see if this works for me. 

18 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Even having a physical job and lifting every couple days, I can say I feel really good skipping breakfast. Sounds like I've been doing what you are with 16 hours off 8 hours on with eating. I love it. 

That's because typical breakfast foods cause a spike in insulin levels which can have negative impacts on overall feeling.

• True 1

26 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Even having a physical job and lifting every couple days, I can say I feel really good skipping breakfast. Sounds like I've been doing what you are with 16 hours off 8 hours on with eating. I love it. 

I do the 16/8 and I ve managed to drop 40 on my cut. Surprisingly enough i decided to not maintaince lift and keep pushing for bigger numbers and I have had no issues.

I've tried to do Schmilk, now called Super Body Fuel, a couple of times. I've never stuck with it longer than a month.

The taste never impressed me as much as people raved about it online. The texture was grainy?

Its edible, just not great. I'd drink it while at work to keep myself from snacking on junk food.

I just eat when I'm hungry. Lately I've been hungry when I wake up. Sometimes I wait and eat later. The last few days I've been eating right before bed and right when I wake up, which is probably not advisable, but that's just when my body has been telling me to eat.

Then again I've never been an anxious eater or eat when I'm bored or whatever, and I certainly don't eat for the sake of eating. And I fucking hate feeling full. I'd rather stub my toe every 5 minutes than feel the aftereffects of eating too much food. That's why Thanksgiving sucks.

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Is this a Soylent competitor? I used Soylent powder back in the day for shakes (as a meal replacement for lunch), and it worked pretty well. Usually mixed in a scoop of peanut butter and a banana. 

I believe that it's more exercise/physical fitness-focused than Soylent.