The Tibbets family has been Permanently Separated. They are not alone.

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Or the white dude in Colorado who murdered his pregnant wife and kids. 

The best part is any comment section to a news story on Facebook that's mentioning the Tibbet murder is flooded with people bringing up both of these murders instead.

13 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

And it a twist I didn’t see coming when I made this thread 15 minutes ago, it looks like Tibbetts killer is here legally.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/investigations/2018/08/22/mollie-tibbetts-alleged-killer-iowa-legally-lawyer-missing-student-body-found-brooklyn-trump/1064567002/

Did you read the article? The claim comes from the guys employee, who yesterday claimed they ran him through e-verify (which doesn’t verify anything tbh), then today they admitted they don’t even participate in e-verify.

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Did you read the article? The claim comes from the guys employee, who yesterday claimed they ran him through e-verify (which doesn’t verify anything tbh), then today they admitted they don’t even participate in e-verify.

I read the entire article.

42 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

EVerify doesnt verify anything? What do you mean? Have you used the system before?

57 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I'm confused, wasnt it his lawyer who said hes here legally? It's in the headline.

17 minutes ago, Jose said:

EVerify doesnt verify anything? What do you mean? Have you used the system before?

It verifies that the documents given are legitimate, but not that they belong to the person who submitted them. 

6 minutes ago, Jose said:

I'm confused, wasnt it his lawyer who said hes here legally? It's in the headline.

The source of the claim by the lawyer is the man’s employer. The employer originally said they had used e-verify to establish him as legally here, then today they said they hadn’t.

7 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

It verifies that the documents given are legitimate, but not that they belong to the person who submitted them. 

The source of the claim by the lawyer is the man’s employer. The employer originally said they had used e-verify to establish him as legally here, then today they said they hadn’t.

Verifying the legitimacy of documents is a big deal. It's a lot easier to produce fake papers than to steal people's identities.

Missed the part where it was based on the employer's statements, my bad. 

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Doesn't look much different. He's essentially had the same style for decades. I figure someone had to tell him it was awful at some point.

I don't think it's usually pulled back into a weird point like that. 

25 minutes ago, Jose said:

Verifying the legitimacy of documents is a big deal. It's a lot easier to produce fake papers than to steal people's identities.

Missed the part where it was based on the employer's statements, my bad. 

Ehhhh, that’s true but there are also people who will basically rent out their papers for the purpose of getting around e-verify.

14 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

I haven't caught the latest news. Is the guy here legally, illegally, or is there still no definite answer? I'm assuming illegally since Trump decided to jump in with a video but I could easily see the story changing in a day making Trump look even more like a fool. 

Even if he is legal, he’s still a brown Mexican so the narrative of “build that wall”, “they’re all rapists and murderers”, “he got over here because of chain migration”, etc. still applies.  These guys will change the narrative into anything to push their agenda.