For those with 3000-series GPUs...

Nokra

Well I was a dumb ass and tried to install the cpu totally forgetting theres a back bracket to install to. Probably fudged the thermal paste, as I ended up wiggling the cooler trying to screw it in. Had to lift the cooler a few times too. It ran 77c full load, but I did decide to order thermal paste just to be sure (comes in Monday) . Hope it doesn't burn up in the mean time lol. 

• 2 months later...

I just got my notification that one of the 3070s that I signed up to be notified about was finally available with EVGA after like fucking year of being on the list. I purchased it, but I also want to mention that there are currently 3080s in stock at EVGA, if anyone is still looking for one. I almost bought one instead, but I then remembered the prices I'm seeing are in USD, plus import fees are going to suck, and my Steam deck should be available for order by the end of June. So the 3070s good enough for me.

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=10G-P5-3897-KL

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Raggit said:

I just got my notification that one of the 3070s that I signed up to be notified about was finally available with EVGA after like fucking year of being on the list. I purchased it, but I also want to mention that there are currently 3080s in stock at EVGA, if anyone is still looking for one. I almost bought one instead, but I then remembered the prices I'm seeing are in USD, plus import fees are going to suck, and my Steam deck should be available for order by the end of June. So the 3070s good enough for me.

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=10G-P5-3897-KL

10GB of RAM? What is this peasant shit. @Mr.Vic20

• Halal 1