NFL Week 8 - Who Owns the Owners?

Keyser_Soze

Good for Henry, the AFC south is so bad the Titans should be easily able to waltz their way into the playoffs even without him. As long as he is able to get his body back in game shape quickly, may be better for him to get the rest.

19 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Good for Henry, the AFC south is so bad the Titans should be easily able to waltz their way into the playoffs even without him. As long as he is able to get his body back in game shape quickly, may be better for him to get the rest.

Whoa-nelly!  Man, he is going to be fresh as a daisy come the start of the post season.

Yes, agreed, they can sleep walk their way to a division title from now until then. 

1)  Someone died - which is terrible

2)  We should wait to hear the details before pre-judging.  LVPD charged Josh Jacobs with DUI in January, and the blood test came back saying he was not impaired.

3)  If he was legally impaired, under Nevada law, the lowest penalty is 2 years in prison

4)  His career, rightfully so, would likely be over

44 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

2)  We should wait to hear the details before pre-judging.  LVPD charged Josh Jacobs with DUI in January, and the blood test came back saying he was not impaired.

3)  If he was legally impaired, under Nevada law, the lowest penalty is 2 years in prison

Raiders about to implode.

1 hour ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I'm not judging, but the one thing I can comment on?

3:39 A.M.

As the saying goes nothing good happens after midnight (or is it 2 a.m.?).  

I know they talk to these young man concerning responsibility at the start of their careers, but look at this one instant...lives lost and lives changed for ever.  Money, youth and fame isn't always the best mix and I'm not sure I could handle it at all.

Not saying it can't happen at 3:39 P.M., as someone died in a car accident last week around the corner from our office at that relative time.

Simply terrible.  So sorry to everyone involved.