I just smoked weed for the first time in 5 months ama

Rachel

I have just harvested 4 plants and 1.5lbs of dry weed. I guess I could share some ;) (have 3 more outside I need to get down soon)

watcha smoking strain wise? I’m about to go with my recently harvested Black D.O.G. for sleepy sleep time

16 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Horny?

What?

11 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I have just harvested 4 plants and 1.5lbs of dry weed. I guess I could share some ;) (have 3 more outside I need to get down soon)

watcha smoking strain wise? I’m about to go with my recently harvested Black D.O.G. for sleepy sleep time

Honestly I don’t even know what strain it was or if it was indica or sativa, which is weird because that’s all usually very important to me. But I wasn’t trying to actually get high from it so it didn’t matter. I smoked a tiny piece about the size of a grain of rice. I’m just practicing for when I’m ready to fully start smoking again. Taking baby steps for now. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Just don't binge on it like I do. You are much more responsible than I am with weed so you're good to go.

idk about “responsible”. I think we just have different relationships with cannabis. 

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

D.A.R.E taught me that weed is a gateway drug to crack cocaine and heroin. Please be safe bae 

I’ve done a lot of weed and never done crack or heroin so I’m probably okay. Thanks for looking out. Love you. 

Weed is the only thing that I use. I’ve been legal to drink for 20years now and a be bought for myself 1 beer. Don’t like the taste of alcohol and no need for the harder stuff. Although I have been tempted to buy and grow my own mushrooms. Heck, even they are legal in some states now 

17 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Weed is the only thing that I use. I’ve been legal to drink for 20years now and a be bought for myself 1 beer. Don’t like the taste of alcohol and no need for the harder stuff. Although I have been tempted to buy and grow my own mushrooms. Heck, even they are legal in some states now 

The strain was "Surface to Air Missile"

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rachel said:

The strain was "Surface to Air Missile"

never seen that strain name before. Even a quick google search just bring me to Rocket Fuel strain. Which seems to be an Indica dominate hybrid, if that helps. Love my indica but starting to venture in Sativa and landrace sativa. Got me Lennon (Jack Herer x Pure Haze) Crystal METH, Sour Diesel and Malawi (African landrace strain)

2 minutes ago, silentbob said:

never seen that strain name before. Even a quick google search just bring me to Rocket Fuel strain. Which seems to be an Indica dominate hybrid, if that helps. Love my indica but starting to venture in Sativa and landrace sativa. Got me Lennon (Jack Herer x Pure Haze) Crystal METH, Sour Diesel and Malawi (African landrace strain)

landrace sativas are my absolute FAVORITES

unfortunately I moved to a place where getting weed in the first place, let alone getting your preferred strains, is very tricky. it sucks. i miss canada lol.

4 hours ago, silentbob said:

Mushrooms are nature's medicine. Anxiety? Mushrooms. Sleep problems? Mushrooms. Apetite? Mushrooms. Just need to giggle for a bit? Mushrooms.

Only problem is your tolerance skyrockets so you can't exactly eat them every day and expect the same results. Which, in a way, makes them even more special because you can't become dependent on them. If you eat them all the time, they stop working.

4 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Mushrooms are nature's medicine. Anxiety? Mushrooms. Sleep problems? Mushrooms. Apetite? Mushrooms. Just need to giggle for a bit? Mushrooms.

Only problem is your tolerance skyrockets so you can't exactly eat them every day and expect the same results. Which, in a way, makes them even more special because you can't become dependent on them. If you eat them all the time, they stop working.

Shrooms definitely cause anxiety for people too sometimes

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

Fuck. I have such an unhealthy relationship with weed. I wish I could be responsible and smoke like a normal person. Fuck.

I wonder what would happen if you gave yourself unconditional permission to smoke weed

58 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'd go bankrupt.

can you/have you tried growing your own? 

spacer.png
Crystal Candy Fast, Cream Caramel, Green Poison (top L - R)

Sour Diesel, MK ULTRA X Bubble, Crystal METH (bottom L - R)

spacer.png

Lennon (L) and Malawi (R)

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

can you/have you tried growing your own? 

spacer.png
Crystal Candy Fast, Cream Caramel, Green Poison (top L - R)

Sour Diesel, MK ULTRA X Bubble, Crystal METH (bottom L - R)

spacer.png

Lennon (L) and Malawi (R)

I'm not growing marijuana in my apartment, period. 

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

What if you tried it for one week?

I have. It's a recipe for a disaster. I smoke one day then it's like ok, I'm smoking every night. I get addicted to not feeling pain etc. 

Once it becomes legal I'll be on it again.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Weed rules.

It definitely can but it was NOT mixing well with my anxiety for a while. I was a bit nervous about that again yesterday but I’ve felt pretty good these last few days and thought I would be in a decent headspace to try it. I was right. It just felt amazing and beautiful. I missed that!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rachel said:

It definitely can but it was NOT mixing well with my anxiety for a while. I was a bit nervous about that again yesterday but I’ve felt pretty good these last few days and thought I would be in a decent headspace to try it. I was right. It just felt amazing and beautiful. I missed that!

Awesome. Yea, I'll miss weed. I didn't renew my marijuana license this month so I don't get tempted again to buy more weed. Once it becomes fully legal I'll re-try it again.