Jump to content

2021-22 NBA Season OT


Pikachu
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 8:07 PM, best3444 said:

Could also argue he's like the top 3 most talented players to ever play. Kobe is in that top 3, too.

 

Kobe is not in any sane top 5.

 

Russell, Wilt, Magic, Jordan, and Kareem are better than him and I don't think there's a reasonable counter to that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

 

Kobe is not in any sane top 5.

 

Russell, Wilt, Magic, Jordan, and Kareem are better than him and I don't think there's a reasonable counter to that.

 

I was only speaking about talent overall. Kobe may be the most skilled player to ever play. Overall, Kobe is in my top 10 as an overall player.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, best3444 said:

 

I was only speaking about talent overall. Kobe may be the most skilled player to ever play. Overall, Kobe is in my top 10 as an overall player.


Kobe is very obviously not the most skilled player to ever play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:


Kobe is very obviously not the most skilled player to ever play.

 

Who is then?

 

36 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Russell, Wilt, and Kareem? lol I could take 5 really good three point shooters and beat those slow ass trees.

 

Russell was a pioneer and was amazing in his era. I honestly think the 3 you mentioned are in my top 5 of all time too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...