NBA/Professional Basketball OT

Pikachu

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Stats can be very misleading. Russ isn't "fitting" in well with their style of play. A.D. has been frustrated as usual. Only thing that can maybe save them and get them deep into the playoffs is a 100% healthy LeBum.

I see. You're definitely correct about misleading stats. Overall, I really don't care that much about the Lakers. I'm kinda over the nba in general. 

Best ambassador of the game. I don’t think enough guys realize what this sort of thing means to kids. Even just signing some stuff with a smile on your face. Too many act like it is a chore.

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

Best ambassador of the game. I don’t think enough guys realize what this sort of thing means to kids. Even just signing some stuff with a smile on your face. Too many act like it is a chore.

He's a legit good guy and probably the best in the league. You're absolutely correct that kinda stuff he did there is memories those kids will never forget.

I think the Rockets are kinda OK. Took a while for Silas to figure out the rotation, and obviously a ton of young guys learning a new level of competition and just the life of an NBA player.

Very excited to see where the Rockets are in the 23-24 season. Could be VERY good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I just watched a clip of him the other day sinking 20 3's in a row. One of the best shooters to ever play but I have my doubts with his comeback. He had a really serious injury that is so difficult to fully recover from. I wish him the best because I like that dude.