NBA/Professional Basketball OT

Pikachu

My Raptors I think are a better team then a lot of people give them credit for. It’s usually the case for us, even during our Championship year. Just won our 3rd game in a row, sure pretty narrow, but they’re not blow outs for such a young team. Plus we got Pascal Siakam returning to the roster soon and think will improve over last years lack lustre stuff. We aren’t a championship team but I think we are at least looking at the bottom end entry into the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, best3444 said:

Lakers are 8-7 and the big 3 are all playing pretty damn good. I'm not sure how this will turn out. How in the fuck are the Warriors 11-2? Steph is slowly entering my top 10 players of all time. 

Wait until Klay and Wiseman comes back, the Warriors have a really deep team. 

• True 2

16 hours ago, best3444 said:

Lakers are 8-7 and the big 3 are all playing pretty damn good. I'm not sure how this will turn out. How in the fuck are the Warriors 11-2? Steph is slowly entering my top 10 players of all time. 

they are not all playing pretty good lol 

russ is bad. ad is underperforming. lebron is hurt. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, johnny said:

they are not all playing pretty good lol 

russ is bad. ad is underperforming. lebron is hurt. 

I looked at their stats and they are great. I haven't seen one game played. LeBron will recover from whatever injury he has because he's a mutant. Long season so hopefully they get things squared away.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I looked at their stats and they are great. I haven't seen one game played. LeBron will recover from whatever injury he has because he's a mutant. Long season so hopefully they get things squared away.

Stats can be very misleading. Russ isn't "fitting" in well with their style of play. A.D. has been frustrated as usual. Only thing that can maybe save them and get them deep into the playoffs is a 100% healthy LeBum.