Register for the chance of having the honor of purchasing a PS5 this Holiday Season!

Mr.Vic20

• Mr.Vic20 changed the title to Register for the chance of having the honor of purchasing a PS5 this Holiday Season!
2 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

I love the "What if I receieve a "Sold Out" Message?" and the "All available PS5 consoles have been reserved." So I guess you can be picked by Sony to get a chance at a PS5 and still not get a PS5. 

That's correct.

It's absolutely a chance to get the chance of perhaps getting a PS5.

I've given up enen remotely getting a ps5 and I do want one. I'm just not a guy that can do all the shit required to up-to-date on instock alerts and shit like that. I've never been on twitter, or facebook and I just want to go in a buy one, and I'm ok with the fact that's not gonna happen any time soon. sucks but it is what it is.  Given the chance I'd buy both consoles {series x and ps5} right now cash but i'm ok either way. I have a capible pc to tied me over and I'm saving games in my head that will be really cheap when I do actually score one. Hell if it's christmas next year we might have a series x / ps5 pro buy then...lol

• Like 1