Update: Cohen pleads guilty to 8 counts including tax fraud, bank fraud, and campaign finance violations

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

@Kal-El814 - what do you think?

:feelsgood:

Rational actors would now be buying the Jergens they have had in their Amazon cart for some time, though they'd defer Prime 2 day shipping in favor of some credit. We've still got a SCOTUS nominee who believes a sitting President cannot be indicted and we haven't seen Trump's response, so actual pumping would still be premature at this point.

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

Rational actors would now be buying the Jergens they have had in their Amazon cart for some time, though they'd defer Prime 2 day shipping in favor of some credit. We've still got a SCOTUS nominee who believes a sitting President cannot be indicted and we haven't seen Trump's response, so actual pumping would still be premature at this point.

Jared Kushner found the current Director of Trade and Industrial Policy via Amazon. I wonder if he used his Amazon CC to get 5% back? :thinking: 

Just now, Chris- said:

@Kal-El814 I'm cracking the eggs and slowly beating them into the batter. What type of chocolate chips do you want? Remember, we don't know how much pineapple everyone has had, so the glaze may be a bit bitter.

I prefer chocolate chunks and I like a little bit of a salty kick in my cookies, which apparently is going to work out just fine.