Best Buy gets in on that sweet, sweet scalping money.

Jason

Just now, ManUtdRedDevils said:

It’s bare bones. Even when I went last week, they had to page someone for assistance and it took about 15 mins for someone to show up for a 30 second question. My sister wants one for the niece so I am trying to secure one for her first. 

Yeah it’s really painful with these good times. Target won’t even put me on hold it just goes to a voicemail!

1 minute ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

[Looks down at note pad and nods head gently] right, very good! And what color? 

o_O I’m going for the white oled of course, it’s slick!

Edit: Walmart at least looked for me and said they get them in stock on the 15th..that seems strange.

2 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

It’s bare bones. Even when I went last week, they had to page someone for assistance and it took about 15 mins for someone to show up for a 30 second question. My sister wants one for the niece so I am trying to secure one for her first. 

Fuck your niece, you think she’s capable of appreciating that OLED screen? 

• Haha 1
  • True 1

Just now, stepee said:

o_O I’m going for the white oled of course, it’s slick!

Good, good, very good. Let me talk to a fellow and see what I can do for you sir! No promises, but I know some folks that love the hunt and always seem to make it happen. Will let you know shortly! :sun:

• Like 1

Just now, Mr.Vic20 said:

Good, good, very good. Let me talk to a fellow and see what I can do for you sir! No promises, but I know some folks that love the hunt and always seem to make it happen. Will let you know shortly! :sun:

Awesome man! I can pay whenever using whatever if someone can secure!

1 minute ago, stepee said:

And actually I mean if neon was the only option I think I’ll take it and just get new joycons for christmas!

Roger that sir, we'll shoot for white but in a pinch accept the Neon. It might take them a week or two, but they've never let me down before. IF these guys can't find it then its not out there for public consumption! :p

• Like 1

Just now, Mr.Vic20 said:

Roger that sir, we'll shoot for white but in a pinch accept the Neon. It might take them a week or two, but they've never let me down before. IF these guys can't find it then its not out there for public consumption! :p

lol awesome, yeah and I’ll let you know if I find one earlier, but I think it’s going to be rough in the bay area here to get one, and Im limited with the wheel chair because I have to have my Dad get it and he will only do super local.

• Like 1