Jump to content

For some utterly inexplicable reason, I watched a 40 part series on the lore of the Elder Scrolls series


Recommended Posts

  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to For some utterly inexplicable reason, I watched a 40 part series on the lore of the Elder Scrolls series

I've been falling asleep to Elder Scrolls analysis videos lately, so I'll use this. It's so low stakes and none of it matters because the games aren't very good, but people produce endless content in a monotone voice that's perfect for getting to sleep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

I've been falling asleep to Elder Scrolls analysis videos lately, so I'll use this. It's so low stakes and none of it matters because the games aren't very good, but people produce endless content in a monotone voice that's perfect for getting to sleep.

 

For real though, what is up with all these guys sounding like depressed robots? Is it 'cool nerd voice'?

 

I tried to watch a video on how to level up efficiently in Elex and I had to stop before I slit my damn wrists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

I've been falling asleep to Elder Scrolls analysis videos lately, so I'll use this. It's so low stakes and none of it matters because the games aren't very good, but people produce endless content in a monotone voice that's perfect for getting to sleep.


Which ones? 

 

These are my favorites:

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Started watching the playlist last night. Got me right to sleep. It's just interesting enough to where I want to continue from the same spot, but not so interesting that I need to experience every second.

 

12 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

For real though, what is up with all these guys sounding like depressed robots? Is it 'cool nerd voice'?

 

Dude, the venn diagram of "is willing to make a 9 hour analysis video about a video game" and "has literally any charisma" probably has like 2 people in the known universe that fit in the intersection. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Dude, the venn diagram of "is willing to make a 9 hour analysis video about a video game" and "has literally any charisma" probably has like 2 people in the known universe that fit in the intersection. 

 

That is probably true, but i don't watch 9-hour videos. The ones i try to watch are like, ten minutes. The Cool Nerd Voice is everywhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

 

That is probably true, but i don't watch 9-hour videos. The ones i try to watch are like, ten minutes. The Cool Nerd Voice is everywhere.

Nothing stops these people from making short videos either!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...