This week has been rough

Remarkableriots

To get to work I ride the bus. Unfortunately this week the bus drivers are on strike again. Stuck taking Uber or Taxi which is costing $40+ each day. Hopefully I make it the next two weeks until my next paycheck. Not sure when the strike will end. 

5341b283-faab-4e15-918f-76ba4fd8bdc5-REN
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

The RGJ spoke with Gary Watson, president of Teamsters Union Local 533, about why they went on strike and what their next steps are moving forward.

RTC is offering free rides through RIDE, FlexRIDE, taxis and UberX for all regular transit users, according to a prepared statement from RTC Chair Neoma Jardon.

I tried doing this but they said they only do this during normal business hours so the ride has to be scheduled right away. I work graveyard so it doesn't help.  I had just bought $65- 31 day pass for the month. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

I was joking around. I'm very fortunate to have a vehicle and I understand it doesn't fit everyone's lifestyle. I hope it works out for you!

What was the joke?

8 hours ago, Biggie said:

I know in the past I have given smart ass replies and comments but please believe me when I say this I am serious as fuck. Get a better job dude.

Only thing I know of that pays a lot more is the Tesla/ Panasonic factory and working 12 hour shifts i don't think i could be on my feet that long. I'm already exhausted after 8 hours already.

• 2 weeks later...