Would any of you be willing to be interviewed by me?

Very informal chat about you and your life. Only requirement (currently) is you have an iOS device as the app I use is currently iOS only. Typically takes 30-40 minutes and I’m pretty flexible on what time I can do it.

12 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Would do, but I don't have an iOS device.

May I ask what this is for, or do you have to keep it a secret?

I think they will have an Android version of the app (it’s called Callin) toward the end of October :)

Not a secret at all. I may have mentioned it before, but my uncle who I grew up living next to (and still do to this day) has dementia and I’ve had to witness his rapid decline into a shell of himself. Seeing him completely forget who he is, including his whole family…it made me want to have a record of stories of both my own life and those in my world. So for the last year or so I’ve been recording interviews with friends and family and have come to really enjoy the process. I think it has also made me understand people better, which has always been a struggle for me.

And I find many of you interesting so I figured I would see if any of you would join me for a chat 😊

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Joe said:

I’m down if it’s not too late but I demand that Juanita participates in the interview as welll.

But you’ll start talking in Spanish and I’ll barely know what you’re saying about me 😭

But yeah, I need to get these lined up for the next week or so!