Sign in to follow this  
JosephManderley

Nintendo Pokémon Go Friends Trading and Gifting

Pokémon Go has finally added Friends lists, gifts and trading Pokémon.  This is probably part of the ramp up to the Pokémon Let's Go integration. 

Anybody want to swap friend codes? 

Mine is 4167 6367 4468

Add me, I want some Pokémon Go Friends! 

I sure hope the new mainline games get features that the series was LITERALLY DESIGNED AROUND years after launch!

Is Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu a legit Pokémon game in the series or is it another side knock off cash grab?

13 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Is Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu a legit Pokémon game in the series or is it another side knock off cash grab?

Depends on who you speak to!  In all honesty it is probably something in between the two.  It is a remake of Yellow, with coop and some new mechanics.  I think it will be fun, but will cause rage with the hard-core Pokémon fans! 

As a longtime Pokemon fan, I'm looking forward to Let's Go more than the mainline game at this point. I'm not sure if it'll be good or not, but it'll be different, and for fuck's sake, if Pokemon needs anything, it needs to stop being the exact same outdated piece of shit every release.

23 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

As a longtime Pokemon fan, I'm looking forward to Let's Go more than the mainline game at this point. I'm not sure if it'll be good or not, but it'll be different, and for fuck's sake, if Pokemon needs anything, it needs to stop being the exact same outdated piece of shit every release.

100% agree. I like that it seems streamlined, but still looks to have the depth, if you want it.  I preordered the Eevee bundle for my daughter. She loves the 30 evolutions of that pokemon.

I added everyone in this thread in hopes that some of you still play. Need 3 new friends for the new special event.