Nvidia Gamescon Confrence Today - 2080 series to be announced

Mr.Vic20

13 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I’m +175/+300, which is definitely playing on the high end for this card, but it runs like champ! I’m running a 8086K at 5.0 on all cores, but the best part is that with my AIO loop, it hasn’t broken above 75C and the fans are s set to silent so they never break over 1200rpm/19db at max sustained load. The whole rig makes next to no noise. Lovely! 

Hmm, I might change my memory down (that honestly gives me the smallest benefit and most likely to cause issues) and core up! For now with the latest drivers, windows update, and ac update, I can actually hit native 4k with clouds on high now! I kept it at 2052p though because that will give me some headway to maintain 60 in certain areas I imagine, and I can’t tell the difference.

Also the between all the updates and I’m assuming mostly the 1809 window’s update, hdr works so much better!

Im at 4.4ghz on a 6800k, with a ridiculously sized fan that keeps it cool af with no noise, still holding on like a champ!