Final Fantasy XIV: DAWNTRAIL 6/28/24 - Yo-Kai Watch event is LIVE!

Bacon

xRfPaGRwUih5gCM0FcNvQJSevw.png
NA.FINALFANTASYXIV.COM

The official site for FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker.

Pre-Order Endwalker

Spoiler

fb.jpg
FFXIVSTOREHUB.SQUARE-ENIX-GAMES.COM

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker

header.jpg?t=1621111778
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Prepare for Endwalker, the highly-anticipated fourth expansion pack for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online.

I'm making this thread to blog (: 

And to eventually talk about Endwalker. Open Spoilers for Pre-Endwalker content. 

17 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

@Bacon if you purchase endwalker, do you get all the earlier content as well?

Square Enix, in their infinite fucking wisdom, did include Stormblood and Shadowbringers in the Endwalker Pre-order, BUT you don't get access to them until Endwalker comes out. So, while you get it, you can't play it. If you want to play Shadowbringers now you have to buy that and then pre-order Endwalker. 34acf55ac17c1595f6a606ce9ab5d5a6.png

That said, you can play until lvl 60 for free, right now, with some restrictions. The free trial is actually pretty good. If you make it to lvl 60 there is no doubt that you will want more. 

10 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

If this forum has a company I’d be interested in joining. 

I don't think there is. I am on the Aether Data Center and on the World Cactuar. At best we could probably get a Cross World Linkshell, but the few who play this game are spread across the different data centers.

21 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I don't think there is. I am on the Aether Data Center and on the World Cactuar. At best we could probably get a Cross World Linkshell, but the few who play this game are spread across the different data centers.

Oh crap I didn’t even think of that. Crap that sucks. 

18 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

What class does everyone like / play?

I want to try a red mage… been trying a machinist as my secondary class and it’s ok, not sure it’s for me though. 

76669aa409b4819023c58334a19b1690.png

I like WAR a lot right now. First tank I leveled up to 80 was DRK, but when I finally got WAR to 80 I tossed DRK into the trash. Not that DRK is bad, but I just prefer WAR. I'm gonna get PLD to 80 for Endwalker, but I don't like PLD at all. 

Once you get MCH to lvl 64 you have really played the whole class. Flamethrower and Bioblaster are weak additions with limited use, and you get no new moves after that, only upgrades to previous skills and abilities. Hell, you could say MCH gets its full kit at 58 and only gets visual and numerical upgrades after that. Your goal MCH is to just press everything on CD. With Wildfire, all you need to do is get 6 weapon skills off in that 10 second window. So you want to get off five Heat Blasts and 1 other GCD, like Drill or one of your "shot" moves. That is all it takes to get max damage from wildfire. I also hate wildfire. No matter what changes it could have, it just won't be fun to press. I'd rather wildfire just become another Drill or Air Anchor. Flamethrower is just bad and it is debatable if it is even worth pressing. Bioblaster is just Drill for 3+ mobs. I liked MCH early on, but it has gotten stale since Drill. 

Oh and I totally dump my ricochet and gauss round charges before I enter the Hypercharge phase. I hate weaving during hypercharge. 

• Thanks 1

Super sick so I didn't the things I wanted to today in-game. I think it is just a cold, but it would suck if I got covid again somehow. Also found out that I have to do savage content if I was full 530 gear cuz the two 530 rings are unique. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 6:02 PM, eventide11 said:

Is it still a monthly sub? 

Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime.

3 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime.

I actually had not heard of that. I'm slowly getting back into gaming so there's a lot that's news to me I'll mention and people give me a 'wtf tilted head dude that's been the norm for like a year now' response lol 

In XIV there is a thing called Fashion Report and you get money(kinda) for lookin good. Well, this week's fashion report has players using an item that can be bought from vendors and sold on the market board. To take advantage of the lazy people I bought bunch of this item and listed it for double the retail price. It was going well until I was under cut. Now I had 40 of these things listed plus even more in my bags to sell later. Now, people have undercut me so much I am now selling them for barely 100 gil profit. These fuckers could have made bank if they just listed for the 5,555k gil I first put them up for. I don't know why they must undercut me. Now the market will be flooded with all of my items putting them at the top of the list. These fuckers will never see their items sold due to how much stock I bought. 

• Bacon changed the title to Endwalker Job changes being showcased RIGHT NOW at 10PM EST. The Final Fantasy XIV Thread
  • Bacon changed the title to The Final Fantasy XIV Thread - NEW JOB ACTIONS TRAILER (RIP in peace SCH)
  • Bacon changed the title to The Final Fantasy XIV Thread - EW Tank and Healer kits leaked and more!