CM Punk and Daniel Bryan might be All Elite.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 6:56 AM, Spork3245 said:
2021.08.21-10.48-kayfabenews-6120da0cc5c
WWW.KAYFABENEWS.COM

Former WWE sports-entertainer CM Punk stayed away from wrestling for much of the past decade, and it seems that most fans forgot about him entirely...

Funny to think that Punk is older now than Hulk was when he joined WCW.....

It was a great moment to see with a great crowd reaction after all this time of empty arenas and lame wrestling (thanks to WWE). But man, AEW is so lost as a company that either Punk will lift them up to being better OR AEW is gonna bring Punk down to their crappy level... I'm hoping for the former to happen =/

• Haha 1

I'm a Becky fan

(<======duh)

but the comparison to her return last night and Punk's on Friday is pretty telling of both companies.

Punk's first words are for putting over the current women's champion, Britt Baker. Not that I care for her or AEW's neglect of any woman not named Britt Baker but it was still a pretty cool thing for Punk to do.

Becky, in very un-Becky-like fashion, returns and gets inserted into the title match out of nowhere. She squashes the homegrown, organically over Bianca in less than 30 seconds with 1 move and is the new SD women's champion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 11:09 AM, IdeaOfEvil said:

It was a great moment to see with a great crowd reaction after all this time of empty arenas and lame wrestling (thanks to WWE). But man, AEW is so lost as a company that either Punk will lift them up to being better OR AEW is gonna bring Punk down to their crappy level... I'm hoping for the former to happen =/

2018.08.16-11.12-kayfabenews-5b7604dec12
WWW.KAYFABENEWS.COM

Despite self-identifying as a “lifelong wrestling fan,” 27-year-old Brad Fairthorne of Baton Rouge devotes nearly all of his time and energy to bemoaning his...