Joe Biden is living in an 80%-sized White House replica

7 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Are we sure this isn’t a fake conspiracy for attention. Either to trick libs into mocking Q and Trump supporters, or by as a joke to see how many Trump and Q supporters jump on board. 

Does it really matter?  This isn't any dumber than anything else, at this point conservatives tricking liberals with fake conspiracy theories is...

db0.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Are we sure this isn’t a fake conspiracy for attention. Either to trick libs into mocking Q and Trump supporters, or by as a joke to see how many Trump and Q supporters jump on board. 

Republicans will believe anything except reality. 

Case in point:

This guy believes his own son is in on it.

• Sad 4
  • Shocked 1

I guess it's kind of a new theory, but the idea that Biden isn't actually in D.C. goes back to the inauguration:

?m=02&d=20210126&t=2&i=1549158278&r=LYNX
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Social media users have shared photos of President Joe Biden in the Oval Office, claiming they provide proof that the office is fake or a film set. The “evidence” includes a supposed change in wallpaper, allegedly darkened windows and claims that former President Trump is...

I love the grade school mentality that lets people think Biden isn’t the REAL president if he’s not in the White House, if he’s not on Air Force One, etc. If the runner didn’t step on home plate after hitting a walk off home run, that game technically never ended!

30 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I love the grade school mentality that lets people think Biden isn’t the REAL president if he’s not in the White House, if he’s not on Air Force One, etc. If the runner didn’t step on home plate after hitting a walk off home run, that game technically never ended!

Joe Biden didn't say "Simon Says I'm the President" at his inauguration, so under the Articles of the Confederation and the Rules of Sovereign Citizenry, Trump is still president.

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

They're just asking deep questions like "what IS the presidency?", "Are the trappings of power actually authority?", And "why won't my family talk to me anymore?"

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

They're just asking deep questions like "what IS the presidency?", "Are the trappings of power actually authority?", And "why won't my family talk to me anymore?"

tbf a lot of these people fell down the Q hole because their family already wasn't talking to them, not the other way around

21 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

maybe it’s that, for now, Biden is being allowed to pretend he’s president, but the military and such are not on his side and we’re just a signal flare away from any power he has being stripped away, and the rightful President being restored to power.