Send me money

Chris-

5 hours ago, stepee said:

maddux is prob deleting them because it seems this guy knows him irl and is stalking him online trying to smear his name everywhere. Can’t blame him really, this anon dude needs to concentrate on himself.

I still say it isn’t a guy. Seems real petty, like something a ex-girlfriend would do. Or maybe it is a guy and he’s just a little bitch like @Bacon

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

I still say it isn’t a guy. Seems real petty, like something a ex-girlfriend would do. Or maybe it is a guy and he’s just a little bitch like @Bacon

yeah actually I think this this is one of those situations where she came home from work and caught him fucking her sister and she is now unleashing all her pent up aggression she built up as she hid behind the cracked door and touched herself while watching maddux ravage her sisters sweet little pussy.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, stepee said:

yeah actually I think this this is one of those situations where she came home from work and caught him fucking her sister and she is now unleashing all her pent up aggression she built up as she hid behind the cracked door and touched herself while watching maddux ravage her sisters sweet little pussy.

thats it GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, stepee said:

Sound like one of @Bacon hentai stories 

28 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Sound like one of @Bacon hentai stories 

No. In hentai, the "she" you are talking about would also fuck the protagonist in an act of "dominance" over the protag and her sister which would eventually result in the protag having two GFs and they would both be pregnant by the end signified by showing some little sperms making its way to the egg and piercing it which would also cause the woman to orgasm for some reason. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Bacon said:

No. In hentai, the "she" you are talking about would also fuck the protagonist in an act of "dominance" over the protag and her sister which would eventually result in the protag having two GFs and they would both be pregnant by the end signified by showing some little sperms making its way to the egg and piercing it which would also cause the woman to orgasm for some reason. 

Do the sisters end up having sex with each other too?

On 7/25/2021 at 12:42 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Someone's working overtime on deleting them because the one on the gaming board is gone too :thinking:

On 7/25/2021 at 1:48 AM, stepee said:

maddux is prob deleting them because it seems this guy knows him irl and is stalking him online trying to smear his name everywhere. Can’t blame him really, this anon dude needs to concentrate on himself.

The threads aren't deleted - they've been hidden by me.

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

@AndrewKirkThomas on venmo

Best request under $100 in the next 2 hours gets paid

Jeez, not one of you made a request