Pokémon Unite is out today! Download now and get a free Zezora!

GameDadGrant

On 7/21/2021 at 11:10 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

I was watching a German guy stream this. Seems very simple with lots of LOL Pay 2 win stuff, like unlocking items to boost yourself and stuff.

There is 0 P2W stuff in LoL dunno what the fuck you are smoking.

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You level up your relic and stuff which gives you special boosts and such.

Not to mention not all characters are unlocked from the start.

You don't level up a relic or anything like that dunno what you are talking about. Yes the characters are not all unlocked from the start but I've never seen a reason to pay for them. 

5 hours ago, DPCyric said:

You don't level up a relic or anything like that dunno what you are talking about. Yes the characters are not all unlocked from the start but I've never seen a reason to pay for them. 

I was referring to runes and masteries.

latest?cb=20170926113058
LEAGUEOFLEGENDS.FANDOM.COM

You may also be looking for Rune (Historical), a retired feature of the game. Runes in League of Legends add or enhance champion abilities and statistics. Players can use them to customize their champions before the start of a game. Runes are combined in Rune Pages. Each Rune page includes a Keystone Rune and five Secondary Runes. Keystone Runes are the most powerful. Before each match, players choose the rune...

5 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I was referring to runes and masteries.

latest?cb=20170926113058
LEAGUEOFLEGENDS.FANDOM.COM

You may also be looking for Rune (Historical), a retired feature of the game. Runes in League of Legends add or enhance champion abilities and statistics. Players can use them to customize their champions before the start of a game. Runes are combined in Rune Pages. Each Rune page includes a Keystone Rune and five Secondary Runes. Keystone Runes are the most powerful. Before each match, players choose the rune...

The system you are talking about has been gone for a few years the current system doesn't require you to level up your account or purchase runes (the old one you could also purchase the runes with the free currency). 

55 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

(the old one you could also purchase the runes with the free currency). 

Right but you would have to grind pretty hard to get it if you wanted to do it for free, hence P2W.

Also I'm going to reference "a few years" because I haven't played it in several years.

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Right but you would have to grind pretty hard to get it if you wanted to do it for free, hence P2W.

Also I'm going to reference "a few years" because I haven't played it in several years.

Nah, was pretty easy to get the runes back when they had that system and they didn't have a major impact on gameplay for the most part (probably why they scrapped the old system because it didn't have much of an impact on gameplay unlike the current system and people thought it was P2W). The only role that required the runes was jungle and new players shouldn't be playing that role anyhow. I did like the old system for a few reasons but the new one is much better for new players and more impactful to gameplay.

Right? Like...I don’t think this game is great or anything. But strangely enough, it got its hooks into me. It’s a somewhat satisfying sports game, starring the Pokémon. 

So far it’s pretty shallow and repetitive. But I still wanna play it everyday. What’s going on with this?!

7 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

Right? Like...I don’t think this game is great or anything. But strangely enough, it got its hooks into me. It’s a somewhat satisfying sports game, starring the Pokémon. 

So far it’s pretty shallow and repetitive. But I still wanna play it everyday. What’s going on with this?!

Soon you will be playing dota with me on your steam deck.

Jan mentioned that there is a 60 FPS option in this game and that is the way to play so I turned it on.

The strange thing there are three options, low, medium and high - High is 60 but the strange thing is it says "not recommended" Why not? The game works perfectly well, even in handheld with this option turned on. What it should not recommend is low or medium, why would you turn those on?

@Xbob42

8 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Jan mentioned that there is a 60 FPS option in this game and that is the way to play so I turned it on.

The strange thing there are three options, low, medium and high - High is 60 but the strange thing is it says "not recommended" Why not? The game works perfectly well, even in handheld with this option turned on. What it should not recommend is low or medium, why would you turn those on?

@Xbob42

I didn't realize there was this option! How do you activate it?

• 3 weeks later...