Jump to content

Check out my lunch yesterday (leftovers for lunch today)


Chris-
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Joe said:


Never had an Italian sub.

No. Why would I want salad on bread when I can eat it out of a bowl? Like, I'm not gonna put pasta on bread either. I'll eat it on a plate or out of a bowl. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Why put a salad on bread? Just eat it out of a bowl. 

 

37 minutes ago, Bacon said:

No. Why would I want salad on bread when I can eat it out of a bowl? Like, I'm not gonna put pasta on bread either. I'll eat it on a plate or out of a bowl. 


LTO are standard sandwich toppings, move on from the kids menu dude

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Chris- said:

 


LTO are standard sandwich toppings, move on from the kids menu dude

Bugs Bunny No GIF

 

Veggies as toppings do nothing to enhance the flavor of a sandwich and all that trash does it dilute the flavor. Especially lettuce. It is literally the equivalent of watering down your liquor. 

  • Shocked 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, best3444 said:

 

How's that humanly possible?

One parent only ever ate just meat on bread when it came to sandwiches and the other did meat and cheese. And when I have had lettuce on things I just think it sucks. Like a taco is 100% better without lettuce. So, I was never presented one growing up and as an adult I have no desire to eat lettuce on a sandwich. I mean, the same with tomato tbh, but I just don't like tomato. However, I can see how tomato could enhance a sandwich because I like pickles. But not lettuce. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I don’t really like tomatoes. I don’t mind most greens, but I don’t usually want them on a sandwich. Shit, am I aligning myself with Bacon in a food thread? 


You’ve just never had a good tomato.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

More veggies are better on pretty much everything. Burgers, sandwiches, hotdogs (kraut!), pizza, all better with lots of veggies with the meat. I have the opposite question to why wouldn’t you just eat a salad, when I see no veggies I’m like why isn’t this just a steak.

 

I mean, if all I’m eating is meat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bacon said:

One parent only ever ate just meat on bread when it came to sandwiches and the other did meat and cheese. And when I have had lettuce on things I just think it sucks. Like a taco is 100% better without lettuce. So, I was never presented one growing up and as an adult I have no desire to eat lettuce on a sandwich. I mean, the same with tomato tbh, but I just don't like tomato. However, I can see how tomato could enhance a sandwich because I like pickles. But not lettuce. 


It’s a miracle your taste in food isn’t worse, honestly. I salute you, sir.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bacon said:

One parent only ever ate just meat on bread when it came to sandwiches and the other did meat and cheese. And when I have had lettuce on things I just think it sucks. Like a taco is 100% better without lettuce. So, I was never presented one growing up and as an adult I have no desire to eat lettuce on a sandwich. I mean, the same with tomato tbh, but I just don't like tomato. However, I can see how tomato could enhance a sandwich because I like pickles. But not lettuce. 

 

I understand. Overall, is no big deal and you're not missing out in anything substantial. I actually kinda agree with your views. I still will get LTO on my subs but I get where you're coming from.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...