Check out my lunch yesterday (leftovers for lunch today)

Chris-

43 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Why put a salad on bread? Just eat it out of a bowl. 

37 minutes ago, Bacon said:

No. Why would I want salad on bread when I can eat it out of a bowl? Like, I'm not gonna put pasta on bread either. I'll eat it on a plate or out of a bowl. 

LTO are standard sandwich toppings, move on from the kids menu dude

9 minutes ago, Chris- said:

LTO are standard sandwich toppings, move on from the kids menu dude

Bugs Bunny No GIF

Veggies as toppings do nothing to enhance the flavor of a sandwich and all that trash does it dilute the flavor. Especially lettuce. It is literally the equivalent of watering down your liquor. 

• Shocked 1

Just now, best3444 said:

How's that humanly possible?

One parent only ever ate just meat on bread when it came to sandwiches and the other did meat and cheese. And when I have had lettuce on things I just think it sucks. Like a taco is 100% better without lettuce. So, I was never presented one growing up and as an adult I have no desire to eat lettuce on a sandwich. I mean, the same with tomato tbh, but I just don't like tomato. However, I can see how tomato could enhance a sandwich because I like pickles. But not lettuce. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I don’t really like tomatoes. I don’t mind most greens, but I don’t usually want them on a sandwich. Shit, am I aligning myself with Bacon in a food thread? 

You’ve just never had a good tomato.

More veggies are better on pretty much everything. Burgers, sandwiches, hotdogs (kraut!), pizza, all better with lots of veggies with the meat. I have the opposite question to why wouldn’t you just eat a salad, when I see no veggies I’m like why isn’t this just a steak.

I mean, if all I’m eating is meat.

3 hours ago, Bacon said:

One parent only ever ate just meat on bread when it came to sandwiches and the other did meat and cheese. And when I have had lettuce on things I just think it sucks. Like a taco is 100% better without lettuce. So, I was never presented one growing up and as an adult I have no desire to eat lettuce on a sandwich. I mean, the same with tomato tbh, but I just don't like tomato. However, I can see how tomato could enhance a sandwich because I like pickles. But not lettuce. 

It’s a miracle your taste in food isn’t worse, honestly. I salute you, sir.

4 hours ago, Bacon said:

I understand. Overall, is no big deal and you're not missing out in anything substantial. I actually kinda agree with your views. I still will get LTO on my subs but I get where you're coming from.