Valve drops a Tim Epic-approved steamer!

Hurricane Game

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

It's still in my cart but I guess they blocked me from buying it because their site was fucking up so now I can't get it?

Check your email. I never officially finished the check out process but it showed as purchased in an email 

My order finally went throughout I love the control options and layout on this thing! Honestly I plan on using it as a controller on my PC for certain games (this should finally be what I need to fully enjoy Warframe) on top of having a sweet indie machine (though my only gripe is the screen resolution could have been better).

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

My friend seems to be having issues. I guess the site thinks he's a scalper or something so it says he can't order till Sunday. 🤷‍♀️

If it is a new account or one that hasn’t been active enough, you have to wait 48hours. Happened to my brother. He has an account for a long time but hasn’t used it much in the last few years so it wouldn’t let him buy it

Just now, ManUtdRedDevils said:

If it is a new account or one that hasn’t been active enough, you have to wait 48hours. Happened to my brother. He has an account for a long time but hasn’t used it much in the last few years so it wouldn’t let him buy it

He was getting an error saying his account was new. But it's not new and he uses it all the time. So due to this confusion I guess maybe it flagged him as such.